nayano?

i awoke tied to a chair and there stood my best friend and her dumb brother daniel. i couldn't believe they were wearing robes but they didn't have a assassin symbol they had a cross on their shoulder.

''you just couldn't wait to see who he sided with could you daniel'', said amanda 

'' you know he sided with them amanda he wasn't gonna join us" said daniel 

'' what are you guys talking about'' said liam.

''ah, mr. carter, you are awake " he said turning to amanda '' shall we start by telling him who we are, and what we are, where we are from." daniel said.

''sure'' she said ''i'll go first'' she said turning towards liam '' i am lauren young, and in 2032 you kill our father who is the leader of the templar order we were sent back here to get you because during that fight he shot you and you bled out due to the fact you were in the woods so we are here and this,'' she said pointing at her brother '' is Sebastian young, we were striped of our ranks in the assassins business by which you gave to our father. we wish for you to come to the future with us to prove to the order that we are the rightful owners of the vortx."

"okay if you are who you say what happened to tayah slater'' said liam. as they look at each other. ''that you will find out if you come with us" said lauren '' if, nayano." said sebastian 

''nayano, what does that mean''.said liam

''it means like hell in a diffirent realm.'' said sebastian '' now let's get going'', he said.