the day the war came

i drove to Lauren and when i arrived there was a black ford out side with tented windows. i got out and through on my black hoodie and threw the hood up and crouched and walked behind the black ford. i knew i would not be seen because it was pitch black. i heard arguing coming from inside. climbed up the side of the house. i broke open the window and climbed in and opened the door and made a sharp left right into a vase...

----Lauren pov-----

please dont shoot Sebastian i screamed at him. he shot our mother,in the leg. just then we heard something fall and Sebastian walked up the stairs and all i saw was the gun come flying down the stairs. i grabbed the gun and down came flying Sebastian . just then a man in a hood came flying down the stairs onto Sebastian i didn't know who to shoot so i just fired up in the air and they stopped. the man in the hood screamed.

''pick your damn side Sebastian'' he screamed.

''i choose my fathers'' said sebastian   

then he said without looking at me who's side lauren. i just shook my head and said i dont know who you are. then he took his hood off and i said his because he was my best friend and even though my brother was on the opposing side i choose my best friend,liam, because i believe  in goodness.

----liams pov----

i had no choice but to break sebastians arm and throw him down the stairs. then i wall ran and jumped onto sebastian and told him to pick the side he wanted he chose his father i told lauren to pick she picked me only because it was me. and thats okay. as long as we win the fight against the templars im fine i told her to toss me the gun but she didn't. just then tayah walked in and when she saw me she started balling i knocked out sebastian and walked over to her and wraped my hands around her she put her head in the dip of my neck.

''liam never ever let me think you died again'' she said i looked at her and she stood on her tippie toes and kissed me. 

''yes'' i whispered.

and she just laughed. and so  asked her which side and she said what ever side your on and so she was on my side i let go of her and  picked up sebastian and put him in a chair and tied him down to a chair. he awoke singing.

'' please have mercy on me , take it easy on my heart, im a perpit on your strewet, even though you ha-'' i slapped him and he jumped up and kicked me. damn i forgot to lock his feet up with tape as well. just then a bang was heard from the window i looked at sebastian and his head was dangling i lifted it up and his head had a bullet in it.