the end

sorry to do this to you guys but you now have to wait to see who won the war and how.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 years later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''we would like to introduce to the stage to preform there new special florida georgia line's very own tyler hubbard and brian kelly''. said the anounser

our opener had just waled off stage ,luke bryan, he did good but we will do better.tonight was gunna be a lit night nelly, jason aldean in fact nelly was a surprise guest. we started singing the remix to cruise but brian didnt know it was the remix it was his birth day and he had been watching the whole video of the remix everyday for the past two months it really gets aggravating but we had a special special guest. liam carter the new hit county artist.

nelly walked onto the stage and started singing the next part and it was frickin awsome working with him again. after the song ended jasaon aldean walked on stage and sung ol' barstool. then liam walked out and said '' tonight, tonight is a special night bc i will not be singing country i will be singing a rap song by kyle and lil yachty, I SPY, TURN UP.'' then he started singing just then some one came on the stage and ran up to him and screamed liam and he turned and it was a women it was tayah as he was saying later. she ran up to him and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is where our wonderful story comes to its end. im sorry to say it but it had to happened sometime it was ruff deciding to leaver you on edge about the war but qaye u gotta do what you gotta do