Wed(Trust):Thu(Fatman Wearing Breif): Fri(Pretend Wedding)

Wednesday

Drea's POV

Its Wednesday. Now we only have 3 days to be together. 3 days before all of these are just memories. 3 days before everything falls apart. 3 fucking days before i brake his heart. 3 fucking days. Just 3 damn days. 3 fucking days til goodbye.

Andy's POV

We are here at a really high waterfall. We are here to swim and fall from the hieght of this waterfall. Basicaly we are here to die!

"Come on, Andy. Lets jump already." Seth. What the?

"Are you insane?!!! Thats almost as tall as the SCC. Which has 30 floores!!! 30 floores!!!" Ako.

"Stop cowering around, babe." Seth.

"No! I still love my life. I dont want to die yet. Pano na ang mga anak natin? Pakakasalan pa kita! Hindi pa tayo nakakapag HM. Marami pa akong pangarap." Ako. I was about to walk away when she pulled me and jumped off the edge of the falls taking me with her.

"Aahhhhh!!! WERE GONNA DIE!!!" Ako.

"Hey stop shouting. Do you trust me?" Seth.

"Yes, i trust you! But dont kill me." Ako. I hugged her.

"I wont. Hindi kita pababayaang mamatay kaya nga ako magsasakripisyo!" Seth. I felt her tears down my chest. She was crying?

I was about to ask why she was crying but we fell deep into the water. We resurfaced to catch our breath.

"Why did you cry?" Ako.

"Hindi ako umiyak. Natalsikan ng tubig ang mata ko." Seth. Fine ill let this slip. But i am not believing that lie. She is hidding something from me.

"Ok." Ako.

"Just promise me something. What ever happens, please believe that i truely do love you. Ikaw lang ang mahal ko. Wala nang iba. Kung mawawala man ako, sana ako lang, Andy." Seth. Nakatalikod sya sa akin. I can hear her sobbing.

"May problema ba, Seth?" Ako. This is beggining to creep me out. Why is she saying that? Para syang nagpapaalam.

"Wala, just promise me, Andy." Seth.

"I promise." Ako. We continued swimming and jumping of the edge.

Thursday.

We speny this day enjoying each other's company. I took her to the rooftop at night. We stargazed. We layed on a soft blanket. The sky was clear. Not a hint of a cloud could be seen.

There was a shooting star.

"Lets make a wish." I said. She nodded and we closed our eyes. I wish that this girl beside me is my forever. For us to be together forever. To have a happy life with each other."So what did you wish for?"

"I cant tell you because if i tell you it wont come true." Seth. She smilled. We continued gazing for stars.

I noticed how her eyes sparkle like stars. Twinkling with emotions. I starred at her eyes. She starred at mine. I moved closer to her. We faced each other. I leaned closer to kiss her. My lips were an inch away from her's when we were startled by a noise.

A fat man came out of the doore. He didnt seem to notice us. He turned on the lights.

"AHHHHH!!!" Seth. Nakabrief lang kasi yung lalaki. Nagulat siguro sya kaya tumakbo sya paalis. The hell?!!! Hindi pa rin tumutigil sa kasisigaw si Seth.

" Yuck!!! Eye sore!!! Ewww!!! Fucking fat ass!!! Ughhh!!! He ruined my innocent eyes!!! Goodgrief!!! For heaven's sake put on some clothes, fat ass. Youre not at your house! Thos is a condo complex, Goddamn it. Youre in a public place, idiot. There are other people here, douche bag ." Seth yelled. I exploded laughing on the floore.

"Thanks for giving me nightmares for the rest of my life, fatty!!!" Seth. "Stop laughing, Andy. It's not funny!" Nagsimula nang tumulo ang luha nya. Napatigil ako sa pagtawa nang tumulo ang luha nya.

"Bakit ka umiiyak?" Ako.

"What do you expect? Matutuwa ako sa nakita ko?! Eh kaiyakiyak naman talaga yung lalaking yun eh." Seth. Umiiyak pa rin sya. Natatawa nanaman ako. Hahaha." Tinatawanan mo pa ako." She scooted away from me. I scooted near her and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Shh dont cry na. I cant believe a fat man wearing brief can make you cry. Papaalisin natin yun bukas dito." Ako.

She stopped crying. I noticed na parang bumigat yung balikat ko. She fell asleep on my shoulder. I carried her to her room. I laid her on her bed and laid beside her.

"Goodnight, Seth." I said and kissed her forehead.

Friday.

I dragged Seth to an old church. I have a plan.

"What are we doing here, Andy? Why'de you drag me away from my precious food?" Seth. Tsk. She loves her food more than me.

"Im beggining to think you love your food more than me." Ako. She chuckled.

"Dont be silly. Of course i love you. I just like my food more. There's a big difference between love and like." Seth. Napapokerface tuloy ako ng hindi oras. I dragged her to the front where a prist was standing. There was an old couple sitted in the front row.

"Father, pwede mo ba kaming ikasal?" Ako. The prist had a confused look on his face. Nagulat naman si Seth sa sinabi ko.

"Ilang taon na ba kayo, iho?" Prist

"18 po. Pero pretend lang naman po. Hindi pa po totoo." Ako.

"Sige, iho. Pero kailangan ng mga witness." Prist. I went near the old couple.

"Lo, La, pwede po ba kayong maging witness sa pretend wedding namin?" Ako. Natawa naman ang couple. But they agreed. We went near the prist.

"Pero, iho. Kasal kasalan lang ito ha. Walang pretend na Honeymoon. Walang practice practice dyan." Lola. Natawa naman kami ni Seth.

"Syempre po, la. Darating rin po yan sa tamang panahon." Seth. Namula naman ako.

Nagpatuloy ang seremonya ni father.

"You may now say your vows." Father

"I promise to love and cherish you always. To take care and stay by your side always. To be a good husband to you. Pangakong kamatayan lang ang makapaghibiwalay saatin. I promise to love you til infinity and beyond. Til forever. Til the sun and moon stop rising. I promise that you are my only one. Ikaw lang wala nang iba. I promise to believe you and trust you always. I love you, Seth. Mahal na mahal kita magpahanggang wakas. Til the end of time. Hanggang sa walang hanggan." Ako. Tears falling from both of our eyes.

"I promise to love you always and forever. To be the bestest wife to you. To love you and only you. Time may pass us by but youll stay stuck in my heart and this moment we stand in this church is the best moment of my life next to the moment of our real wedding. I love you, Andy. This is al i can say because ide rather make you feel my love than tell you with words. Action does speak louder than words." Seth. The ceremony continued.

"You may now kiss the bride." Prist. I leaned towards her. We kissed tenderly feeling the love of each other. The couple clapped and so did the prist.
_______
HYLI.... the fatman incident was true but the scene here was exagerated. We were at the rooftop of my house when a fatman came out of the house across the street wearing only his brief. And honestly it was horrifying. We shot down the stairs. Eww much. BTW last chap na ang next. Hehehe. Please read book 2 of these book.