Troublemaker

//Authors Note
Hello readers!!!! I just wanted to say thankyou for reading my book, if you guys like it, don't forget to vote and leave a comment. It will really help me out.
Thankyou:)

-Phoebe

         Stealing a quick glance at his phone, the male roamed down the narrow hallway of classrooms with a quiet sigh escaping his thin lips.
He was late yet again.
The smell of soju and sweat still lingered on the male from the night before. It was a smell he didn't want to admit it but was used to.
   Slipping his phone back into his joggers, he pushed open the already ajar door.
      "Jeon Jungkook! Wow it's such a pleasure to see you show up to class today"
   The male glared at the woman standing in front of the class. "I'm sure it is" he mumbled out closing the door behind him playing along with her atrocious sarcasm.
      Without giving the woman another look, Jungkook slumped down into an empty seat at the back of the classroom.
   "Hey"
Jungkooks eyes slowly wandered up.
  " hey, I've never seen you before. My name is Hyejin. Kim Hyejin."
The male stared blankly at the girl before him.

Great

Her cheeks were slightly blushed and her dark brown hair was tied up in a messy ponytail. She looked stupid with her smile.

"And..you are?"

"Jungk-"

"Jungkook! Stop distracting other students"

Hyejin and Jungkooks eyes met for a quick second before the girl swung back around to face her own desk. He glared at the back of the girls head wanting to curse at the woman and her.

"Sorry"

"Please see me after class alright? We've got lots of catching up to do now, don't we?"

"Yea whatever"

Jungkook mumbled out the last word in annoyance.

.
.
.

"So?"

Mrs. Jung eyed the worn out male student in front of her desk and sighed.

"Jeon Jungkook, the reason I called you to see me after class is because I'm concerned. I'm concerned about you Jungkook. I mean...your grades is just not high enough and the finals are coming up in a few weeks."

Mrs. Jung paused before continuing.

"Do you want to pass this class?"

Jungkook nodded and scratched his forehead due to the tense tension in the air.

"My son is actually a tutor so I ca-"

"No, it's fine. I don't need your concern, and please don't worry about me." Jungkook interrupted, excusing himself to leave. He so wanted to punch that fake face off the woman in front of him.

"What a shame" Mrs. Jung mumbled out with disappointment written all over her face watching the boy quickly dart off.

Such a waste of time.