Racing Time

//authors note
Hello readers!!!! I just wanted to say thankyou for reading my book, if you guys like it, don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Thankyou:)

-phoebe

          Copying down the last few equations down on the overhea, Taehyung was glad to hear the school bell go off. He took another quick peek back at the overhead to making sure he didn't forget anything before putting down his pen.

       Taehyung started to pack up his stuff as most students in his class has already finished packing and was making their way out of the class. He finished stuffing everything into his bag and adjusted the big glasses he had on his face.
Taehyung looked over at the clock on the far side of the class to check the time.

I still have an hour left until my first student shows up.

   Swinging his backpack over his shoulder, Taehyung pushed in his chair and waved to a few girls on his way out of the classroom.

Taehyung reached his locker and took out two big textbooks before slamming it shut again. "Yah! Taehyung-ah!" Jin yelled from the other end of the hall.

Great, thanks a lot Jin, thanks for the  unnecessary attention

         Taehyung rolled his eyes ever so slightly. "What?" Taehyung says in an annoying tone as he began to walk towards Jin and an unfamiliar male.

      He peered at the other individual from head to toe before returning his gaze back to Jin.
      "Ah,yes. Taehyung, meet Yoongi. Yoongi, this is Taehyung" Jin smiled introducing each other. Taehyung gave a quick nod towards Yoongi who was also looking at him as well.

  "Ri-right.. Yoongi here has a friend who needs you to help tutor. " Jin says as he started to feel an awkward tension starting to form.     
       Taehyung looked down on the ground contemplating before returning his gaze back up at Jin.

What could go wrong tutoring another person?
Right??!! I need some extra cash anyways.

"Sure"

Agreeing, a huge grin formed on Yoongi's face.

      "Great! He'll be at your place in like.... 5 minutes" Yoongi exclaims as he checked the time on his phone. Taehyung flashed Yoongi a 'what the heck are you talking about' face still not understanding.

       "What?"Taehyung sputtered out as his head was still wrapping his head around what Yoongi just said. "I gave him your address and he's going to your place right now" Yoongi says as he started to push Taehyung towards the front doors of the school.
       "You should go, don't make your new student wait for you" Yoongi says with a grin while practically dragging Taehyung out the door. Taehyung peered back at Jin and gave him the death glare "You owe me an explanation later you shithead." he managed to say to Jin before running down the stairs off of school ground.

Taehyung ran down the crowded main streets of Seoul, he didn't have time to spare. Millions of questions were running through Taehyung's head as he turned the corner into his neighborhood.
      Sweat were stating to form on his forehead as he quickly adjusted the two textbooks he was holding on his arms. The heat was definitely not helping. As Taehyung neared his house he started to slow down as he saw a male individual standing outside of his house.

Aish....I'm going to murder Jin and what's his face...Oh yea, Yoongi

   Taehyung wiped some sweat of the side of his neck as he made his way to his house. He held his breathe as he approached the young male who has noticed Taehyung.

     The male was around the same height as him. Probably not much younger than him, perhaps...two or three years?

      Taehyung was about to greet the other male but suddenly changed his mind. "Follow me" Taehyung says quickly as he led the other male towards the back of the house.

         He peered over back at the male who just stood there giving him a clueless look. "Aisshh.." Taehyung mumbled out as he had no other choice but to grab the other individuals wrist and pull him along.

         He let go of the other male's wrist as he opened the back door with his keys, motioning the young male to go in first. The male listened and walked into the house, immediately a burst of cold air from the a.c. hit him as he closed the door behind him.

      Taehyung locked the door and looked back over at his new 'student' who was just standing there looking back at him.

"I'm Taehyung"

" Jungkook" the younger male responded.