My life

I'm Taylor Anderson I'm 17, I'm not the most interesting person there is. I have three main friends Ashley, Makayla, and Allison.

What went on here! why is this house a mess, my mother said, Wait a minute if I'm going to tell you this story let me start from the beginning.

We were at lunch today eating these discussing burgers when Allison said we should throw a party. Makayla said that's a crazy idea and our parents would never let us. then I said my parents are going out of town tomorrow night we should have it then. we all agreed to that.

We all were in study skills at the end of the day and we were planning our party. I'll bring the food said Ashley.

I'll bring the music said Makayla.

I said I'll make the invitations and pass them out tomorrow. Everyone said ok, then we got to work.

I was making these really cool invitations that said " your invited to this amazing party hope to see you there.@ 156 Johnson ave Edgewater.

Starts at 8-11 there will be music and food".

I was texting Makayla to make sure she doesn't bring her favorite type of music (ballet music) cause it's not really a people pleaser sound. she told me not to worry cause it will be raising the roof. oh no I told myself, I said ok I believe in u.

My parents don't have twitter so I was posting the party information and 10 minutes later 15 people said there in.

I was really excited about this party cause I only really have three friends so maybe this can bump it up.