The interveiw

I was walking down the field wondering what to talk about when he asked about me and I got to the field and he shake my hand and said "hi my name is bradleigh Dawson.

We were talking he was asking me why did I want to come work here, why should I hirer you, and if you were going to work here if I would be ok to be the assistant couch.

I told him cause I've been playing softball sense I was five years old and I really love the sport, cause I would make an amazing couch, and yes totally I would love to be the assistant couch.

Well if you are okay with $30 a week you are hired. I told him yes and thank you very much. you start in three days. I see makayla walking down to the car with her new boyfriend, yep that's right her new boyfriend.

She said we are now dating and that he knew Bryan and they were best friends in football and we thought that we should have a double date. I said as long as Bryan's okay with it then sure.

I call Bryan and told him I got the job and that his old friend Daniel Wants to make a double date with you, me, makayla, and him. he said when? I ask makayla and she said how about Friday night and he said ok looking forward to it.

Today's Friday and are date is later tonight. makayla called me and told her to come over it's an emergency, so I drove over there really fast. when I got there we went straight to her room and said I don't have an outfit to wear tonight. so she ask if we can drive to forever 21, I said fine.

Makayla doesn't have a car so I most likely take her everywhere. I had to go to the gas station to get gas cause tomorrow is the trip for the softball game we live in Fresno and the game is in San fransico.

So when we get to the mall, she took forever to find this dress that is red and Lacey then she got a matching bow but it looks cute anyway.

When we get home were doing each others makeup trying to find the right look. For Makaylas look we went with light red eye shadow, pink lip gloss, and sparkly black mascara. I went with the same just light pink eye shadow.

We were waiting for the guys to pick us up then something happened. Something you wouldn't expect, Bailee came down stairs limping, the poor dog was sick, eyes were red, couldn't walk, and her barking was so small that you couldn't even hear it.

We had to call the boys and cancel cause we needed to take her to the vet, we got in my car and drove the the vet and when we got there the doctor gave us news.... and we stood back.