The day of the party

I wake up to the noise of my mother saying " Taylor your father an I are leaving come say good bye".

I get up and get dress, brush my hair and teeth then go down stairs say the good byes and wait tell they leave. once there gone I wait ten minutes just to make sure they don't come back then I call Ashley, Makayla, and Allison to come over and start decorating.

Allison was putting all the food out we had, hot wings, chips and dip, soda, water, takis, and desserts. Makayla was setting up the DJ and Ashley was hanging streamers and the disco ball.

I had to drive to Pizza Hut to pick up almost about 10 pizzas, good thing my mother and friends gave me money to get food. I drove to the store to get a new curlier cause mine is messed up. I was looking threw seeing which one I should get cause I have long brown thick hair. I was going up and down then I bumped into this super cute guy and he said.

I'm so sorry my names Bryan what's yours, I say quietly Taylor. He said "I'm sorry about that to make up for it I'm going to take you to dinner tonight". I said actually I'm having a party tonight and would you like to come. he said "I'll love to"here let's exchange numbers.

I drove to get the pizzas and it came out to a total of $60.95. Good thing my friends also put a little money in.

I drove home and when I got there everyone was done setting up and wondering why it took me two hours to get ten pizzas. I said first I got 10 pizza and second went to the store next to Pizza Hut and tried to find a new curlier then I meet this cute guy and he's coming to our party tonight.Every one started screaming I'm so happy for you.

I went to the bathroom and started to get ready. I tried to curl my hair with my broken curlier, then I brushed my teeth, put on my party clothes, I have this purple sparkly shirt, some black skinny jeans and some black shoes with this bow on the top. Then I put my makeup on some mascara, lip stick, blush and eye shadow.

It was 5:00 so we decided to go to the mall and look around. I got a text from Bryan asking me what my favorite flowers were I said roses. I went around looking for some flowers cause if he was going to get me some (wink wink) I want to get him some.

I kept on getting texts from him asking me tons of questions like what's your favorite color, your favorite Starbucks drink.

Then Makayla comes up to me quietly and starts reading my phone and says we should go to Starbucks. We walk down the mall, I got a Carmel drink, Makayla got a cotton candy, Ashley got a peppermint, and Allison got a white chocolate.

It's now 6:17 and we have nothing to do, I got a new phone case to go with my I phone 5 it's black in the back round then it has pink diamonds with a bow on it. I also got a new white dress with this pair of black earrings with a rose on them with a matching headband, and I decided to wear that instead.

Ashley got this new jacket that's blue and black, Allison got two pairs of black and pink jeans with a black lacy shirt, and Makayla got an Starbucks gift card, a hat that says "# smily face" and a pair of white sun classes.

My mom told me that I needed to get a job soon so I can get my own apartment sense I'm a senior and only have two months left of school. I went down to the baseball field cause I love softball so I went to go see if I can help out. I had to fill out about 7 papers to become a helper. and they said they were going to meet me next week for the interview.

I was driving home with Makayla next to me trying to find a right station then the song "dark horse" came on by Katy perry. Then Makayla was acting like a weirdo and started singing and dancing.

We were going down bowler ave when we saw this cute dog running around, we stop the car and Makayla and I got out and saw if there was a name tag and it didn't. so we took the dog home and gave him/her a bath and we were all playing with her, we said some names and she responded to Bailee (weird).

It was almost time for the party it was 7:53 and we were all excited, we took Bailee upstairs into my room and left some water and some food with a little bed an a stuff bear to keep her company. We got a door bell and I went to see who it was it was Bryan I was so happy to see he was here.

He gave me flowers and I gave him mine. then everyone else started to come it was so fun everyone was dancing and partying then Bryan said I need to tell you something fallow me. I told Allison, makayla, and Ashley that I'll be right back and to make sure everything went ok. I fallowed Bryan out side to his car then he started to say.

( Authors note )

What is Bryan going to tell Taylor. please comment and vote I'll update soon I promise :p