Impressions

"C'mon lets do it," august says.

"Alright," We both grab a couple of marshmallows. "One,"

"Two, three,"

"Chubby bunny, Chubby bunny, chubby bunny," We stuff marshmellows in our mouth.

"Your cheating!," He laughs and chews on them. I start eating them and we stop the challenge. "Cheater,"

"No I jus-,"

"Mhmm," He laughs. I get up and sit on the couch. "Babe,"

"Hm?,"

"Come lay with me?,"

"Nah because every time I do you fall asleep on me," I laugh.

"Alright I wont do it," He gets up and lays next to me. I put the blanket over us and watch TV.

"Mel,"

"Hm?,"

"I got a tour coming up,"

"Thats good," I say.

"I want you to come though,"

"Nah I'm good,"

"Please Imma get lonely,"

"With all them niggas, you will most definitely get lonely,"

"Baby for me," He kisses my neck.

"August I really dont want to. Im good here,"

"Melanie I'll make everyday up to you," And how is that if Im still a virgin. "I promise,"

"August, babe," I turn towards him. "Im fine here okay," I play with his curls. We just lay there, snuggled into each other talking. "Hol up," I get up and turn on the heater. "You like the house cold?,"

"Yeah, dont want it to be a sauna in here," I laugh and lay back down. I climb ontop of August. "What?," He puts his hands behind his head and looks up at me.

"Lets go out, "

"Where you wanna go?,"

"Lets go out to eat,"

"Alright go get yo ugly ass dressed, " I mush his face.

"But you hear with me right,"

"Hell yeah, " he grabs my butt. I laugh and kiss him. He tugs on my bottom lip, opening my my mouth. His hands creep up my butt pulling off my shirt.

"Come on August,"

"Baby you can trust me I promise," He flips us over.

"August not yet," He sighs.

"Alright I can wait," I smile and kiss him.

***

"You look good," August says wrapping his arms around me. I turn my head and look in the mirror.

"You think? Am I gaining weight?,"

"Back here yes, but everywhere else no,"

"What if I was gaining weight everywhere, would your feeling change towards me?," he laughs. "August Im serious,"

"No, I love you for who you are. Not what you look like," I smile.

"Thank you baby," I kiss him.

"You ready?,"

"Yeah," I look in the mirror again. My black hugh waisted pants, black crop top, gold belt, and my red and black kimono. I look at a different angle of me. Yeah I guess Im good.

**

"Reservations for 2, Alsina,"

"Right this way," We follow the waiter. "Can I start you guys off with anything?,"

"Champagne, " August says for the both of us.

"Alright,"

"What if I wanted water?," I ask him.

"I know you dont want water," I laugh, I did want champagne. The whole dinner we talked and laughed. While August talks, I admire him. How lucky I am to have him? How much he makes me smile. How much I love him.

"Your check," The waiter puts the check down on the table. I get my purse out.

"I got it," August says.

"August," -.-

"Here you go," He gives him his card.

"August really,"

"Yeah, I got you baby," He puts his hand ontop of mine. I smile and kiss him over the table.

boring yeah I know but I promise the next chapter bout to be too good.

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!