Impressions XXXIII

5 months passed.

"Ew no!," I laugh at Nick as he plays with my smootie. "Nasty," In the last 5 months I was struggling to get back on my feet. But now, Im in a wonderful relationship with Nick. August and I only speaking of india. Nothing or nobody else. Im 9 months now, getting bigger and bigger. I could pop any minute.

"Im nasty?," He kisses my neck.

"Babe stop!," I laugh and try to stop him.  "Watch me go into labor," He laughs and continues to kiss my neck. Making his way to my mouth.

"I was once a doctor," he says kissing me. I stop and look him like -.-. We laugh and continue to kiss each other.

August POV

"No Stori damn! I dont even talk to Melanie like that!," We was arguin again. Once again over Melanie. "Look, now shut the hell up," I show the text messages.

"Oh baby Im so sorry," I brush her off. I take Noah out of the room. I carry him to his room and close the door. Since Melanie and I broke up, my life has been shitty. All the life has been sucked out of me when she left.  I just want to be by her side. I want her right back on my side. Team August.

Melanies POV

I lay there in Nick's arms,  in deep sleep. I start feeling pains. I feel water trickle down my leg. Oh no, I shake Nick awake.

"Babe,"

"Hm?," He groans turning over.

"My water broke," He jumps up.

"I'll pack your stuff," I sit up and Nick helps me up. Hes running around like a chicken with no head. I wobble to the bathroom and change my bottoms. Its funny because I dont feel anything. No more pain, yet. After he packs my stuff, he drives to the hospital.  And thats when it hits me.

"UGH!," I scream in pain holding my belly.

"Melanie breathe," The nurse says holding my hand. I inhale exhale quickly.

"Ugh!," I groan and drop my head back.

"Baby breathe calm down," Nick strokes my hair. They set me down on the bed.

"Ugh!," I groan again. The nurses hook me up to all these machines. One checks the baby, perfect postition.

"Alright Ms. Melanie lets get started," The doctor says sliding his gloves on. August runs in, dressed in scrubs. I see Nick standing outside looking through the window. "Okay Melanie I want you to push-,"

"Hey are you okay?," I look up at August like Bitch Wheet?

"1," I grab August's hand. "2," I close my eyes. "3!,"

*

I wake up to see my family surrounding me.

"Thought you died," Harmony says holding India. I smile and take her into my arms.

"Hey girly," I smile at her. "Hey," I brush my finger over her cheek. I look up and see August sitting there smiling at us. "Look its Daddy," I lift her up a little. "Say hi," I giggle. August stands up and walks over to us.

"She looks just like you, gorgeous, " I blush and hand her over to August. I glance at Nick and mouth to him thanks. He smiles and sits there, feeling out of place. India starts whining, I take her back.

"Shh baby, mommy is here," She stretches and snuggles into me. "Mommy is here," Mommy, I like that.

*the next day*

I wake up in the hospital bed, India in the nursery and Nick asleep in the chair. I get up and toss on the clothes Nick packed. Oversized sweater,  black leggings, and my uggs. He knows me to well. I sit on Nick's lap and he wakes up.

"Goodmorning," he smiles.

"Goodmorning," I kiss his soft sweet  lips. "Mm give me another one," I smile and kiss him longer. Adding a bit tongue.

"Ready?," I ask him climbling off.

"Yeah," I grab India and strap her in the seat. I double check and grab her diaper bag.

"Baby I got it," He grabs all of India's stuff.

"Thank you,"  I walk out, vagina in pain. No longer wobbling. India looks up at me and sucks on her fingers. We step outside of the hospital and fans, fans. Everywhere, feel like beyonce.

"Come on," He grabs my hand and leads me to the car.

"Nick and Mel!," India starts crying, great. I put her in the car,  straping her in. Nick gets in the car, I sit in the back.

"Thats alot of fans," I say, tired. India looks around and sucks on her fingers.

"All for you," I laugh.

"Your the superstar, " He smiles, this relationship could go somewhere.

*3 days layer*

August: what time r u coming to bring India?

-around 10, im giving her a bath

August: k, see you then

-no see India then

"Goodmorning, " Nick kisses my neck, suprising me.

"Morning baby," I turn around and kiss him.

"You coming to the game tonight?,"

"Of course,"

"Why are you up so early?,"

"August wants to see India," He shakes his head. "What?,"

"I know damn well he doesnt want to see India, more like see you,"

"And? Nothing is going to happen. My heart belongs to you now, " I smile.

"Better be,"

"And if its didnt,"

"Then we fighting," he pretends to punch me.

"Stop," I chuckle.

"You scared? Better be scared of these guns," he shows off his muscles. "They gon' pop off. Bang bang," I laugh and smile at his muscles.

"So babe, I woke uo this morning right,"

"So did I," I look at hom like -.-.

"Anyways, and I still have all this baby fat," I put India's white dress on.

"So what you wanna do about it?," he grabs his vitamin water out of the fridge.

"Lets go workout," I lightly brush India's hair.

"Once your vagina fully recovers," I laugh. "I mean Im not saying India has a big head. Just saying your-,"

"Shut up, " I laugh and pick up India. "Nicholas is being so rude to mommy, come on. Cant be around negative energy," I laugh and walk upstairs. I toss on my leggings, northface jacket, and my KD. "Babe!,"

"Yeah?," He walks in the room.

"I'll be right back,"

"Alright dont be long," I kiss him goodbye.

"I wont," I grab her diaper bag and my purse.

"Come on India,"

*

"Ready to see Daddy?," I ask her, she plays with her dress. The door flings open, Stori. I cut the chase. "I-,"

"August its your baby momma!," Ratchet ass. August comes down looking nice, still fine.

"Hey India," She squirms and tries to smile.

"I guess I will pick her up tomorrow, " I say handing her over.

"Okay, I'll call you," I nod. I give him her diaper bag and bottle.

"Bye India!," She squirms then comes to realization. She starts whining, and crying. "Love you," I kiss her cheek to try and cheer her up.

"Alright, bye,"

"Bye Mel," I smile at him and go home to my other baby ♡.