Impressions II

"Ugh!," I drop my head back as August carries me to the door. I hold my heels in my hand and other around August neck. "My feet are killing me,"

"Thats why you dont need 6 inch heels,"

"Every girl needs 6 inch heels,"

"But your not every girl," He sets me down on the bed. August gets up and walks into the bathroom.

"August," I turn over.

"Wassup?,"

"Can you give me a massage?," I ask him.

"Them crusty toes?,"

"Shut up,  He laughs.

"Im just playing, but they are a little chubby?" I frown and hide my feet under the covers. August walks over to me and sits down on the bed without his shirt. "August really?," He smirks.

"What?," He asks.

"Dont do this,"

"Im dont doing anything," He smiles and kisses my foot and up to my leg.

"August,"

"Well at least not yet,"

"August," I smile. He kisses me slowly, passionately. Nothing like before. No This kiss was deeper. He takes off my shirt as I do to him. He kisses my neck leaving wet kisses. Hiring my spot. I slightly moan. August smiles and kisses and massages my breasts. He takes off my bra and scoops uo my breasts.  "August," I moan. He takes off my pants and tosses them to the side. He rubs me through my panties. "Oh August," He plants a kiss on my kat then takes off my panties with his teeth. I laugh and he brushes his tongue over it. "August qui-," I cut myself off with a moan. I grip onto the sheets and fro my head back. "Right there, August," I moan louder. I push his head further down. "August Im coming !," I moan over and over. His name shit, I speak gibberish. I try to catch my breath as he takes off his bottoms.

"You ready?," He asks me. I look down and bite my lip and nod. He chuckles and teases me, slowly sliding into me.

"AUGUST!,"

****

"Damn Melanie," I catch my breath, August rolls over and wraps his arms around me.

"I love you," He kisses my neck.

"I love you too," I rub my hands over his and intertwine our fingers. I hear light snores coming from August. I lay there thinking. I cant believe I just lost my virginity after 22 years. To a man I love. Deeply. I get up and start the shower. I do feel like a woman and not a young lady. A woman. I look at the time, 4am. After a couple of rounds, Im sore. I run the jet on my hips, he rammed in pretty hard. I sigh and wash my hair. After my shower, I climb back into the bed. August opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Look at my woman," Woman. I smile. 

"Hey handsome,"

**

"August come on," I grab my phone.

"She can wait,"

"August stop being stubborn," I say.

"Who you think you talking to?,"

"Nigga come on!,"

"Alright damn," He still takes his time as he walks down stairs.

"August Im not playing, " He walks downstairs like he is walking down the aisle making me laugh.

"This could be us but you playing," He says walking out.

"You so damn annoying," He laughs and grabs my hand leading me to the car. The car ride to his moms house, was talkative. Seems like each and every day we learn something new about each other.

"August! Why didnt you tell me Melanie is coming over!," His mom yells at him.

"Because I didnt want you to stress, plus its just Melanie," He says locking the car.

"Dont be mean to her, say your sorry,"

"Im sorry baby, " He pulls me close to him by his hips.

"Nuh uh, Hi Ms. Alsina,"

"For real?," He asks me. I laugh and hug her.

"Hey doll face. He so damn ugly huh, "

"Very," I follow behind her.

"Well I think both of you guys are adorable! ,"

"Aw thanks," I say.

"August baby?," She walks closer to him examining him.

"What?,"

"I told your ass to cut your hair. It makes your head look bigger. Longer," He frowns and sits on the stool. I laugh.

"I like his curls, " I run my fingers through his hair.

"You got to admit his head does look longer?," I look at him.

"No, he looks perfect," He smiles.

"This is why she is right by my side," I smile.

"Aw, I want a picture of yall," I smile and pick up the baby picture of August when he was younger.

"This is too cute,"

"Momma why you still got that picture?,"

"Because, I like it. Plus that's when you were innocent," he laughs. "Now smile," August kiss my cheek, I smile. "Thats a cute one," I smile. " Hold on lemme go print this," She rushes to the back.

"Melanie,"

"Hm?,"

"Look at me," I look at him. "You know I love you right,"

"Yeah?," He digs in his pocket and pulls out a red box.

"A-,"

"And you know that I will never leave you," I nod. "And that I will always be by your side. And I did some stupid shit. So I wanna give you a promise. Something you will remember," He opens the box. He slips the ring onto my finger. "I promise I will always love and be by your side,  I look down at the diamond ring. Its an real, simple diamond ring.

"Thank you baby, I promise the same. But I dont have nothing to show,"

"Dont trip baby," I smile and kiss him.

"Okay I got it,  His mom says interupting us.

*****

"Dont wait up alright," August says leaving for the club. Im staying home, dont feel to well.

"Okay, be safe. Dont do anything stupid,"

"Alright," He kisses me then walks out. I smile and start to wash clothes. I watch Love and Hip Hop, all night. I stuff my face with popcorn and wait for the clothes to dry.

"RING RING! ," I grab my phone and answer my phone.

"Hello?,"

"Melanie come get August he acting a fool,"

"What you mean?,"

"He drunk, high and he out of control,"

"Okay," he gives me the directions and I head over there.

*

I look around the club and see his friend wave me over there. I look up and see August talking some girl. I walk up the steps making my way through the crowd. August grabs her butt and she sits down on his lap. I walk over to August, I want to pop off. But I keep my cool.

"August I think its time for you to go,"

"Hes not going anywhere," The girl says.

"Excuse me? Bitch please,: August laughs. "Lets go,"

"Nah Imma stay here," August says.

"August forreal forreal, your pissing me off,"

"Man," he sucks his teeth. "Come on," He grabs her hand and leads her to the back room.