Impressions XXII

"Melanie!," He yells at me, getting mad.

"Just go, I'll meet you there,"

"Alright,"

"Make sure you strap Noah up good," I throw up again. I hear the door close and I just let it all out. I grab the stick off the sink and see the smiley face. Damn. Wow. I've been waiting for this. Now, its here. I cant believe it. I breathe for a minute and get up. I walk downstairs and walk to the car. I need to tell August. I pull up and see August's car. I see him laughing and talking. I get out of the car, grabbing my purse.

"Hey Melanie," his friends say.

"Hey," I smile and walk over to August.

"Can I talk to you real quick, " I look over his shoulder.

Yeah," I grab his hand and lead him away from everybody. "You okay?,"

"Hey Mel," His cousin says.

"Hi," I smile. "Um," I take a breath and a few tears fall down my face.

"Why you crying baby?," I just shake my head.

"Nevermind," He steps closer to me, I stand against the wall.

"Nah, Melanie whats wrong? Is it Vincent?,"

"No," I turn my head.

"Melanie look at me," I look at him.

"Whats wrong?,"

"Its-,"

"Nah tell me,"

"Im pregnant August," He takes a sip of his drink.

"Thats no problem, Im glad your pregnant. So glad," He smiles. "Dont cry, "

"Its just too much for you August. Okay, I unde-,"

"No no,"

"August!," his mom yells his name.

"No Melanie its perfect.  what's wrong with Noah having a brother or sister," I shake my head.

"Baby, d-,"

"August!," She yells.

"Just go," I say.

"No," He looks down on me. "Finally we are having a child," He smiles. "Smile okay baby," I dont reply. I know he wouldnt be able to handle it all. "Gimme a kiss," He towers over me. I peck his lips, he tugs on my bottom lip, causing me to smile.

***

Every 10 minutes I feel like Im going to barf.

"Melanie are you okay?," His mom asks me.

"Yeah Im fine, " She nods and continues to rock Noah.

"Boo," Amaya scares me, I jump and laugh.

"Hey," I pick her up.

"Amaya!," he yells at her. "You cant be doing all that!," he yells.

"Im sorr-,"

"August dont yell at her," I said, she runs out of the room and into her room.

"Amaya!;" He tries to call her back. I get up and follow her out.

"He doesnt love me anymore, " Amaya cries as I walk in her room. 

"Dont say that, he loves you,"

"August, hates me," she cries.

"Amaya?," August walks in.

"Leave me alone, MEANY!,"

"Amaya, I didnt mean to," I leave the room and let them be. A couple of minutes later Amaya comes out counting money.

"August,"

"Hm?," he smirks at me.

"Bad parenting, "

"Shut up," He wraps his arms around me, he kisses my neck.

"August stop," I giggle.

"Aww my baby is blushing," I laugh. 

"August," I smile as he kisses up on me. I turn around and kiss him.

"I love you so much, " he says kissing me hard.

"Wanna do me a favor?," I ask him up against the wall.

"What?,"

"Make my plate," Im hungry as hell. He sucks his teeth, I just smile.

**

"Where you going?," August asks me.

"I'll be right back, to my sisters real quick,"

"You want me to go?,"

"No I got it," I grab my purse. I get into the car and drive to the hospital.

"Welcome, how may I help you?," A nurse asks.

"Vincent Holloway, "

"Hes been expecting you," Some creepy shit. I follow the nurse to the hospital room and see Vincent lying there miserably.

"Hi," I say, he jumps up.

"Melanie, I didnt know if you got my call or not?," He asks.

  "I did," I say sitting down. "How are you?,"

"Im fine, miserable, "

"So your not fine," He chuckles. What do I say to someone thats hurt me physically. "Im sorry f-,"

"No I deserved that," He cuts me off. "Melanie I am honestly sorry for what I did to you. What I did was wrong, everyday I ask myself. Why? Everyday I beat myself up. Everyday, Melanie I lovs you so much. I was just frustrated.  I didnt mean to take it out on you. Melanie, please find it someway in your heart to forgive me," I start tearing up, havibg those flashbacks. "Melanie I just want you to know how sorry I am. I fucked up bad, I understand if you dont want to have any relations with me. I understand, but I just want to apologize to you," All I can do is nod and cry. "Mel-," I stop listening to him and walk out. I cant take it anymore. Why did I come back here? what was the purpose? Now I will never forget this. Damn Melanie. 

*

"Mommy is home," August says laying with Noah. Mommy, I smile.

"Hey Noah, " I pick him up. "Its nap time for somebody," I say looking at August.

"Mhmm," August stretches and turbs over. I set Noah down in front of me and rub August back.

"Babe,"

"Hm?,"

"I want some ice cream,"

"You dont need it,"

"August please," He mumbles something. "What?,"

"I said just keep rubbing, " I roll my eyes and rub his bare back. Noah whines,  no tears just whines. 

"Whats wrong?," I say in my baby voice. He just looks at me then whines, quivering his bottom lip. He whines louder, I pick him up and rock him to sleep.

"Noah," August says, he stops. "Quit the waterworks, " He stops.

"This is crazy," I say setting Noah down in his crib next to me. August lays next to me.

"Ugh," I groan as my breasts hurt.

"What?,"

"They hurt," He grabs them. "August," I moan in pain.

"They are growing really fast,"

"Perv," He laughs. "They hurt babe,"

"Lemme kiss the pain goodbye," He plants a kiss on them. He smirks.

"Baby you a freak a leek,"

Everybody go read Never Again.

It a really interesting story ♡