Impressions XXXXI

"Here," I hand August a blanket from us being out there in the cold.

"Thanks," India falls asleep and I take her upstairs to her crib.

"How are you going to tell Nick?," He asks me.

"I dont know," I sigh. "Hes going to be hurt,"

"Well now hes going to know how it feels," I smile and shiver. August pulls me into him and I make myself comfortable. 

"Glad I am with you," he says.

"Im glad too,"

Melanies POV

"You may kiss the bride," I smile as the love of my life. My husband lifts my vail and smiles. He brings his lips upon mine for another time. I think yall know who this is. I smile and kiss him again.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," He says, I laugh and  we walk down the aisle. I laugh as everybody is cheering and clapping. I see Nick out in there and I brush him off. At the reception we dance, laugh, drink having a great time all over again.

August POV

"Im going to get you a drink," I walk to the champagne table and grab her drink. I look around and see Nick. I sigh and walk over there.

"Con-,"

"Leave,  you dont deserve to be here,"

"You dont deserve her," He says.

"But look who she married know skip yo ass down the yellow road and get out of here,"

"R-,"

"Nick I dont want to cause no problems at my wedding so go,"

"Wasnt worth it anyway," he looks me up and down then walks out. I just shake my head and then walk back over to my wife.

"Thank you, what took you so long," She asks.

"Nothing," She sets down the drink and wraps her arms around me.

"I love you husband, " She smiles.

"I love you too," I say, seeing somebody taking a picture of us.

"Come on," She drags me out to the dance floor and we start dancing. Everything is falling in place. Noah dancing with the girls and the grandmother's gossiping. All the couples out on the dance floor.

2 years later

Melanie and Noah walk down the street.

"Look its mommy," I tell India, she smiles and finishes licking her ice cream. Reminding me of the storyline we told the kids at school. In 2 years alot of things changed. We moved to Hawaii, turns out thats where Melanie was at. The kids have grown, our marriage growing and growing each day. Still in the music business, just finished my album. 

"Daddy!," Noah says running to me. "Mommy bought me candy," Yeah, Noah calls her mommy now. Stori officially gone. I got full custody over him.

"Yum,"

"India, come on I'll show you sand crabs," He grabs India hand and leads her right across the street to the beach. We stand there smiling.

"Hey baby," I kiss her lips. Melanie back to working, CEO of some company. Everything is going great.

"Hey," she kisses my lips. I deepen the kiss causing her to smile.

"Mommy, Daddy!," Noah yells holding up a sand crab. India picks it up and lifts it up yelling. We laugh and cheer.

"Gimme another one," I beg.

"You got come and get it," She brushes my chest and runs to the sand. And like that she died.  Thats how Melanie died, a car hit her. Gone in a instant. Nah im just playing with yall, I run after her and we play in the sand. Like the little kids we are deep deep down. This is Milano. This is our poetic justice. This is our impressions.

Whoa! I love you guys so much even my silent readers. I couldn't have made it this far with you. Ilysm♥ thanks for reading. I tried really hard on this. umm I got a few q/a for me so I guess I will do that. so yeah thank you all loves!