The Living, the dead

*Emily's Point of view (didn't know if I told you guys the book so far is all Emily's POV)*

"Hey Jasper, lets pick up Violet! We could all hangout" , I said.
Jasper nods and silently drives down to Violet's house. That girl has a MANSION! I'm not joking! Her house looks like angels made it! It's beautiful!

Violent grooves into the car jamming to her music while she continues to sing.
Of course I joined in !!
"YOU CAN BE ALICE I'LL BE THE MAD HATTER!!" , Me and violent sang loudly, loud enough to make Jasper cringe.
"Sh! I can't hear! I'm serious! If I hear one more-"

We all squeal as the car goes off road, Into the ditch and flipping us up, down, left, right.

For a second we we're screaming, crying and praying for us all not to die... And the next second it's all black. Everything, pitch dark. Everything seems like a clock ticking slowly, and drifting into a different time... Faster AND faster time swims by.
Then... I wake up to the sound of sirens of police cars and to see Violet... Not the Violet I see all the time, the Violent who's being put into a body bag...

"Violet!!" The sounds of my sobbing grows while I race over to the police who got........ Violet's body...

Jasper is awake as well, he looks just as shocked as me... Luckily he's okay because if I lost him... I would lose every single part of me...

Jasper grabbed my hand and grips on tight. He tightly kisses my lips and directs his gaze into my eyes... "I'm glad you're okay... But Violet... She's .. Gone.." he puts his head down....