How did we get on the road?

*Before they met Melanie while they were driving off with Mr. Harmon*

*Emily's point of view*

Omg! We must escape this police car! I yell with horror as the police car is just driving down the road.
Me and Jasper just stare at the road, it's going fast because of how fast the car is going. Not to mention, Mr. Harmon's screeching voice is making my ears bleed.

He turns around, spinning his head right around with a little bit of black liquid coming out of his mouth.
"Wanna... Help me with a painting? It'll be special! You won't remember I thing" Mr. Harmon said as he was exhausting air from his chest.

I turned around and grabbed the head of the chair, took it out and aiming the tip of it directly to the glass window.
Jasper looked at me ready for a adventure, I took all my strength and broke the glass.
The car was going on full speed so I knew, this is gonna hurt.
"Jasper! Jump after me!" I yelled out.

Jasper looked confused, stunned as a rock, " ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WE WILL DIE! "

I starred into his eyes to say the one thing I always say

" trust me " ,  I say.

As I jump out of the window I started rolling on the road, my face is going on the ground. I can feel the cuts and bruises.
Until, I hit my head on a dumb rock. I'm slowly going unconscious, everything is blurry. It's all going in a dim dark light.

I'm out, I can't hear or see anything.

*Jasper's point of view*

I look out the window of the car, I see Emily far behind, on the road. She's not moving!
I lean out and take a deep breathe in... In... And out...

I place my leg on the tip of the window, ready to jump. But then.
Mr. Harmon grabs my leg and pulls me back
I kick, and scream as I'm slowly becoming free. I latch out of his grip and leap out of the broken window of the police car. Of course, I'm in pain. I get up off the ground. In the middle of a dirt road and I see Emily. I little distance away from me, I run up to her and I go to see if she's okay.

"Emily?? Wake up! Please!" I say.
She's been knocked out with her head bleeding, I help her out. Covering cuts, scraps and bruises.

*Emily's point of view*

I regain consciousness and I slowly get up on my feet. I look around and all I see is a dirt road, I'm stranded with Jasper,
Where are we? What is gonna happen?