Melanie ??

<Stranded on the road, far away from home. No houses, stores or anything. Just dirt and roads>

We walk off on the side of the road, it's dirty and crusty. The police car just went passed us.
Some part of me wanted to jump in the car but the other part of me was freaked the hell out.
Mr. HARMON! A police officer?! He should be arrested by a police officer, nor be one.

*Emily's Point of view*

The voices, I hear them. They are coming. Closer and closer.
I softly grip my hand onto the dirt rocks. I take one tiny rock, it has a orange shade on it. I was about to chuck the rock onto the road but before I could get my aim ...

" Emily, Look! It's a.... A... Girl?" Jasper said in a chilled voice with a tiny bit of hope sprinkled in.

"A girl?" I ask as I squint my eyes to see is figure on a bike that is coming closer to us.

This girl came to us. She looked very kind. But I shouldn't judge based on her looks. Remember Mr. Harmon?
That man was formally dressed, looked like a family man. Well.... Mr. Harmon is a family man if you take "family man" as taking their limbs off and creating "life paint".

"Hello! Are you guys looking for something? Because it's not just me who thinks two pedestrians just standing on the road is a little creepy." The girl says as she makes direct eye contact with Jasper, too much eye contact. TOO MUCH !

I give her a little nod as I pull Jasper a little closer to me, holding onto his hand, "Um.. We just got in a little mess, we have no idea where we are or what time it is. I'm Emily, and this is my boyfriend, Jasper."

She gave a sweet little nod, "I'm Melanie, I live on around 45 minutes from this area. I was just out for a spin on my new bike, I saw you guys."