✌️1✌️

Hey ya'll, the name's Carly and I'm the new girl in LA Gentle High. I have blue dyed hair and natural grey eyes. I like sports so I'm quite strong for a teenager.
Anyways, I woke up an hour early to take a shower and change my clothes. My alarm went off and my eyes burst open. I let out a grunt and switched it off, then got up and stretched my upper body while yawning. I quickly took my clothes off and got in the shower while listening to my morning playlist. I washed my hair and quickly got out. I chose some clothes that I like to wear: ripped jeans, a plain blue shirt and and black sneakers. I put on a denim jacket and put my hair in a loose ponytail. I smirked at myself in the mirror and picked my bag up, then ran downstairs.
Mom was making an omelette for me. I thanked her and ate it really fast, then told goodbye and rode my bike to school.
I locked my bike to a tree and got into my new school.
It was a big school, so I had trouble finding my way. I found the library and got my keys for my locker. My locker number was 206, so I started searching for it. I found it easily though.
I put my books in and locked it, then looked at my schedule and oh my god, my first class was math. Seriously? Who even made my schedule? I hate math! I don't like fighting with numbers or 'x and y's, I get really confused.
I sighed and walked to my class to see that only my teacher was there. I got in. She looked up.
"Hey, haven't seen you around before? Are you new?" I nodded.
"Yeah."
"My names Miss Sarah. And you are?"
"Carly. Carly Johnson."
"Pleased to meet you."
"You too." She looked at me deeply.
"I can see that you hate math." I was really surprised.
"How'd you know?" She laughed.
"I have my ways. Don't worry, I don't Geçmiş olsun hard on students. I remember how it's like to be one. My life was way harder."
"I can imagine that." The bell rang and students start walking in.
"It's nice to have a new student here. Welcome to your Gentle High! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to start the class." I nodded and took a seat.
When everyone came in, Miss Sarah stood up.
"Today we have a new student, her name is Carly. Carly, please introduce yourself." I stood up.
"Hey ya'll I'm Carly Johnson. I came her from San Francisco. I play basketball but I like jogging too. I read books and sometimes write them in my free time. That's it." I sat down.
"Thank you Carly. Now let's talk about the question here: if y is 70 degrees and x=2z, what is a?"
Hey, waddup. It's the author. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, if you did pls leave a vote and/or a comment. I would appreciate that. Peace ✌️!
-Jen (@jen251)