Secrets

Miyeah (pronounced Mya) POV

Me and Devontae have been dating for a 2 years and a half. I love him so much. We met our 10 grade year in high school. I had the biggest crush on him and he liked me too. We were scared to admit that to each other. He asked me out on a date and that date night we discovered we had some of the same similarities. He asked me would I be his date for the spring dance and I said yes. He asked me to be his date for prom and I said yes. Soon after that we started dating. So yea. He asked me in class. It was basically like a proposal. But he didn't propose. I know you're probably thinking about my name. My name is Miyeah. It's spelled M-i-y-e-a-h. But it's pronounced Mya. It's pronounced as the original spelling of 'Mya' but isn't spell that way. But yea, enough about my name. Me and Devontae were watching a movie on our big flat screen TV in our bedroom. We were watching Independence Day Resurgence. I love that movie. Devontae paused the movie.

Devontae: Miyeah babe, I gotta take a bathroom break. Would you mind getting us some more snacks?

Miyeah: Sure my pookie pie.

Devontae: Aww. You come up with the cutest nicknames for me. *closes bathroom door*

I headed downstairs while Devontae was in the bathroom. He was in the bathroom in our bedroom. I grabbed the Bugles, Takis, Flamìn Hot Cheetos, Flamìn Hot Cheetos Puffs, Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos (purple bag) and then I grabbed three 2 litter drinks. I grabbed a Fanta strawberry, Sunkist orange, and Mountain Dew. I carried all the snacks upstairs and sat them on the bed. Devontae was still in the restroom. His iPhone chimed meaning he had a message. I grabbed his phone and unlocked it. It was a 303-5449 number. The number was under MonayeBae😘😍. Hopefully this was his sister or somebody he was related to. I read the message she sent him.