My Bully Pt. 2

Danicah's POV

I slowly approached my locker. I put in the combination and opened it. I grabbed my algebra and science textbooks. I closed it, rushing to get to class before the late bell rung. I held my books in my hand tightly, as I checked the notifications on my phone with the other. I was walking to my homeroom class until I heard someone call my name.

Devontae:*from down the hall* Hey, Danicah! Stop walking!

I stopped dead in my tracks until I realized I didn't have to listen to him. He had no authority over me and he wasn't the boss of me. I shrugged him off and continued walking to my class.

Devontae: Hey! I know you hear me, bitch!

Um, who the fuck was he talking to?! I rolled my eyes and continued walking until I was shoved into my locker really hard. I winced, and my textbooks and my phone fell from the grasp of my hands, to the floor, with a loud sound. I bent down to pick my things up, but a foot stomped on my phone and two other feet stepped on my books. I sighed.

Danicah:*angry* What the fuck is your problem?!

Devontae:*laughing* Hey bitch. I know you heard me, you don't wear a hearing aid. So that means you ignored me.

Danicah:*rolls eyes and crosses her arms* So the fuck what?! Someone needs to ignore your Pinochio nosed ass.

CurlyHead Nation: OOOOH!

Devontae: Don't get slapped and embarrassed, bitch. I'll make you regret that you were ever born.

Danicah: And how exactly are you gonna embarrass me?!

Devontae: Keep getting smart with me and you just might find out.

Danicah: Boy shut up. And give me my phone!

I snatched my phone from his hand and got my books up off the floor. I started to walk off until Devontae yanked me back by my hair. I dropped my things and struck him in his face two good times. He collapsed to the floor and I stood over and started throwing blows to his face. I also kicked and stomped him. Everyone, including the guys in his group, were taping, and 'ooooo'ing. I beat him up for 15 straight minutes. I could care less if he was hurt. He never cared if I was hurt, so why should I care if he was hurt?! After 20 minutes of giving Devontae the sweet revenge he earned, two boys named Vinny and Malak grabbed me off of Devontae. Two girls that had been crushing on him took him to first aid, and I just laughed. I got my things and walked to class, finally getting there.

*in class*

I had just turned in my assignment, when I had bumped into Malak. He smiled at me and I sneered and rolled my eyes at him. He looked sad, but I didn't care.

Malak: Hi, Danicah. *smiles*

Danicah:*rolls her eyes* Ugh, Malak. What the fuck do you want?!

Malak: I just wanted to say that I am so sorry. I didn't mean to treat you the way I did, none of us really did, except Devontae.

Danicah: Really? Now I can believe that. If you didn't mean to do it, why did you do it?

Malak: Because of Devontae. He's a real bitch. He made us do it.

Danicah: Why?

Malak: None of us really know why, but just know that we're sorry, and we mean it from the bottom of our hearts.

Danicah: Ok.

Malak: So, can we be friends?

Danicah:*smiles* Sure. I would like that.

Malak:*smiles* Yea, me too.

Me and Malak hugged, and sat back down in our seats. I was glad that it was all over. I see what Dahmari meant when she said she felt free, because I feel the exact same way. Maybe today is gonna be a good day after all.