Why?!

Teeyannah's POV

*9 months later*

Hi guys. Me and Devontae started dating. And so did Jacob and Dae'Jahneene. So yea. And guess what? I'm an auntie! I have a baby niece named Mahlaejah Ronae. She's so cute. She's only three months old. And me and Devontae are babysitting her now. Ross and Mehghan had to go run some errands. But we didn't mind. After all, I was her auntie, right? And I have a couple if nicknames for her. And sometimes I just call her by either her first or middle name. But yea. Me and Devontae were sitting in the living room watching SpongeBob. So?! SpongeBob is that chill cartoon. Anyway, Devontae got up. I watch cradling Ronae in my arms.

Teeyannah- What's wrong?

Devontae- Oh, nun. I just have to use the potty.

Teeyannah- Ok.

Devontae went upstairs to the toilet. His phone started ringing. I put Ronae in her baby carrier. I answered his phone.

Phone Convo
Teeyannah-T
Iymani-I

T- Hello?

I- Hey. Is this Devontae?

T- No, this is his girlfriend. May I ask who this is???

I- Girlfriend?! Uh- uh, boo boo! I'm Devontae's girlfriend! And this is Iymani. Where is he?!

Teeyannah-*getting frustrated* He had to go take care of some business real quick.

Iymani- I know one thing he betta be taking care of. Me and his baby.

Teeyannah- Baby?!

Iymani- Yes! A baby! I'm pregnant, and it's his! So tell him that Iymani called and it's important.

Teeyannah- Ok. *hangs up*

Oh my fuckin' god! He cheated on me with this ghetto ass hood rat?! That needs to learn some grammar and learn how to speak to people?! Oh hell naw. I dropped his phone where he left it. I sat down on the sofa and grabbed Ronae. She was peacefully sleeping. Tears streamed down my eyes. Devontae came downstairs. He smiled at me, but then his smile faded when he realized I was crying.

Devontae- T, what's wrong?

I got up. I put Ronae in her crib. I didn't want to wake her up from her nap.

Teeyannah- Get the fuck out! Get out of my house! I can't believe you! How could you?!

Devontae- W-what did I do??

Teeyannah- *slaps him* Ask that bitch who called your phone saying she was your girl and that you'd better be taking care of her and yalls baby!

Devontae- She's pregnant???

Teeyannah- Ask her. Look l, take your shut and get the fuck out! I don't wanna see or hear from you ever again *crying*

Devontae looked hurt. But I was hurt. He took his things and left. See, I knew there was something fishy about him. But then I thought I was crazy. I heard my phone ring. I plopped on the sofa and answered it. It was Mehghan and Ross.

T- Hello?

M- Hey. How's everything going?

T- Ronae is good. But not me.
M- What happened boo?

T- Devontae cheated on me and got this girl pregnant.

M- Oh my god. Do you want me to put Ross on the phone?

T- Yes, please.

R- Hey Lil sis.

T-*crying* Hey Ross.

R-*concerned* What's wrong?!

T-*crying* Devontae cheated on me.

R- He what?! I knew he was a fucqboy.

T- Yea, well, he got this girl pregnant.

R- Mmm mmm mmm. Well, we're coming home.

T- Ok. We'll be waiting.

R- Ok. *hangs up*

See? This is why I don't date. Devontae was a fucqboy. And I hope him, his bitch, and his bitch baby have a good life. Soon, Ross and Mehghan came home. Ross had a large brown paper bag. It smelled of food. Chinese! My favorite! We all had Chinese for dinner. Mehghan fed Ronae some applesauce. So yea. I went to my room and ate. I heard a knock at my door. It was Mehghan. She sat on my bed.

Mehghan- I'm so sorry, Teeyannah.

Teeyannah- It's ok. I shouldn't have trusted him. I... I feel like such a fool.

Mehghan- Don't say that. You don't need a boy to make you feel smart.

Teeyannah-*hugs her* Thanks, M.

Mehghan- You're welcome. Do you need anything else before I go?

Teeyannah- No, but thanks.

Mehghan-*walking out the door* Welcome.

I put my plate up. And then I cried a little more. Then I got rid of everything Devontae, including his phone number, and all the pictures we took together. Except for one. The pictures from prom a few months ago. I kept those. They meant something to me. I cried again. Then I took a hot soothing bath, changed into my pajamas, and dozed off to sleep.

Vote|Comment| Follow

Sorry I haven't updated on this for a while. I have so many Wattpad books its a shame. That's why I ma gonna try to updated on each of them as much as I can. This was just a book of imagines, so it won't be really long. But thank you for reading this book. And don't forget to follow me, vote for comment.

~ItzDriaBiiissshhh