Would You Be???

Taeymar's (Tamar) POV

I woke up and took a hot steamy shower. I got dressed in something casual.

I curled my hair

I curled my hair. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone and backpack. Today was the last day of school. I always liked coming on the last day of school. You get to sign shirts and stuff. It was fun. You never did anything on the last day of school besides have fun and enjoy yourself. I took a apple for my breakfast. Nothing too light, nothing too heavy. I grabbed my house keys and made sure I had everything. I locked up the house and started to walk to school, jammin' to Both by Gucci Mane and Drake.

We basically did noting in class besides watch movies, snap selfies, Snapchat, Instagram, yea yea all of that. I seen Devontae, my crush. Lord knows that boy is fine. Like whoo! I've had a crush on him for the longest, like for the entire year. His hoes come and go, but so what?! And lemme tell ya now that I wasn't the only girl that had a crush on Devontae. He was just that fine that he had almost hundreds of girl falling and crushing on him. But yea. He walked over to me. I got so nervous. I never really talked to him besides a friendly 'hi'.

' Ok. Act normal Tay- Tay. Just act normal.' I told myself in my head.

Devontae: Hey Taeymar.

Taeymar: Hi *smiles*

Devontae: So what are you gonna do over your summer?

Taeymar: I really dunno. You know, the usual.

Devontae:*chuckles* Yea.

Taeymar: So what are you gonna do over your summer?

Devontae: Um, play the Play Station, 2k17, you know. What boys usually do.

Taeymar:*smiles* Yea.

Devontae: You look like you have something on your mind. What's up? You can talk to me and tell me. If you're comfortable with it and if you feel like it.

With him saying that. . It made me feel so happy. Now was the right time to tell him how I felt about him.

Taeymar: Ok. Devontae.... I like you.

Devontae: What? This is all... WOW.

Taeymar:*sad* I know you probably don't like me. I'm sorry. But I just wanted you to know how I felt about you. *walks away*

Devontae:*grabs her hand* No, no. Don't be sad... I... I like you too.

Taeymar: Really?

Devontae: Yea really. I have something to ask you.

Taeymar: Ok. I'm listening.

Devontae:*gets on his knees* Ok... Taeymar Abrielle Davis, will you be my girlfriend?

Taeymar:*crying tears of joy* Yes. Yes! I will be your girlfriend Devontae Elijah Burress.

Devontae: Yes.

We hugged and shared a passionate kiss. We were crowned the 'Last Day Of School Couple'. We were so happy. I was just.... y'all don't know how happy I was. We enjoyed the rest of our last day of school.