An Unexpected Turn of Events

It had taken Kevin nearly a half an hour to calm Jamie down and then another twenty minutes to explain what had happened.
"Alright, let me get this straight, you punched a guy in the face because he brought me into the fight when he beat you in a race?"
"Yes."
"...I'm still calling your mother." Jamie reached into his pocket and pulled his phone out, going into his contacts and searching for Kevin's mother's number.
When he saw the name Loretta, he went to press 'enter', but the phone was ripped from his hands at the last second.
"Hey!" he angrily shouted, standing up from the couch. "Kevin, give it back!"
"No can do, sweet cheeks. If my mom hears about another fuck up, the whole family'll be in on it within, like, twenty minutes! Fifteen at the minimum!"
Jamie rolled his eyes and lunged forward, grabbing for his phone. Instead, he fell against Kevin who quickly wrapped his arm around Jamie's waist, holding the struggling and squirming man against his chest while he managed to sneak the phone into his own pocket.
"Babe, babe, calm down already," Kevin mumbled in Jamie's ear.
"No! Not until you give me my phone back!"
Kevin sighed and managed to grab both of Jamie's wrists and hold them with one hand while the other one still held onto his waist. He swiped his foot under Jamie's and the younger man yelped when he was suddenly sent falling back down onto the couch. But this time, he had a weight holding him down. That weight was Kevin.
"Kevin, get off!" he groaned, as he kicked his legs and rolled back and forth as much as he could. "This isn't funny anymore!"
"You're right... It's straight up adorable," Kevin purred as he leaned down and kissed Jamie's cheek.
Jamie blushed and turned his head to the side. "Stooop."
Kevin grinned and nuzzled Jamie's neck, causing him to giggle-snort and squirm even more than before. Kevin pulled back to look down at the flushed boy under him and smirked, leaning back down to softly press their lips together.
Jamie slipped one of his hands out of Kevin's and reached up, grabbing the back of the dancer's head and deepening the kiss. He twirled the dark hair in his fingers and softly pulled, smirking into the kiss when Kevin let out a low groan.
They were suddenly pulled back to reality when the apartment began to shake, causing pictures to fall off the walls and dishes to shake in the cabinets.
Kevin let go of Jamie's wrist and pulled him up into a sitting position. Jamie slipped out from under Kevin and ran over to the door, throwing it open and looking out towards the beach.
"Oh my god..." he whispered as his eyes widened.
On the beach was a large, blue hand that almost looked like it was made entirely of glass. Jamie watched as a part of it opened and a large person of some sort walked out, completely dressed in blue.
"Jamie, what-"
Before Kevin could finish, Jamie had already slipped his shoes on and flew out the door and down the steps of his apartment. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and quickly checked the charge before putting it back and picking up his speed.
"Jamie! Wait!"
He could hear Kevin shouting behind him, but he blocked him out and tried to focus on what he was doing; He was going to make sure that Steven was safe. He knew that the boy had the three women to protect him, but what if they were seriously injured and weren't able to save him?
"Jamie, what the fuck are you doing!?" Kevin shouted as he caught up to the other man.
"I'm making sure Steven is okay! Is that a problem?"
Kevin shut his mouth and Jamie faced forward again.
When he caught sight of the boy, he shouted his name, getting his attention. He never stopped running until he was directly in front of Steven.
"Steven! Are you okay? What's going on?"
"It's hard to explain and we don't have the time right now. But-" Steven was cut off when a soft voice raised over his own.
"Pearl, lead them into the ship."
Jamie looked up to see the blue woman looming over them. Steven backed up beside Jamie as the Pearl walked towards them, her weapon held tightly in her hands.
"Please, just follow me and no harm will come to you," she quietly said.
Suddenly, Garnet came up behind her and grabbed the blade of her sword, pulling her back and throwing her away from the three boys.
"Garnet, look out!" Jamie screamed and Garnet looked up to see the woman reaching down to pick her up.
She lunged forward and grabbed Steven before standing out of the way, leaving Jamie and Kevin vulnerable.
Kevin was about to grab Jamie and run, but a blade was pressed to the middle of his back. "Don't move, please."
The man stood completely still in fear and shock, which allowed the Pearl to force him into the ship. Jamie looked back up and yelped when he was plucked off of the ground by a blue hand.

_________________________________________________________

.-. I apologize for any errors I may have made.