Comfort

Funnyman x Reader x Da Kurlzz

Request from: @ArsenicLove
Hope you enjoy~
Also before I start, big thank you to @eddsworld-jamie for liking my story, thank chu! ^_^

Right now you're sobbing in Dylan's shoulder, long story short... Matt decided to be a jerk to you and now Dylan is comforting you.

The end.

Fuck. This sucked didn't it? I'm sorry @ArsenicLove I have failed you T^T

Nah just kidding, let's all flashback where the time you and Matt were a thing.

You woke up to the sound of Matt yelling, you swore if he was yelling over the same shitty reason, which was; he didn't have any beer. Yesterday he was arguing with you that he doesn't get drunk.. And that if you cared about the money he told you to leave or get a job.

It sucked, actually. The last few years he was really sweet and caring about you. But those times are over.

You woke up, started to get a bag, filling it with your needs, and zipped it closed... You didn't wanted to get yelled at again. You sighed and passed the living room where he was punching the wall.

You closed your eyes hoping he won't notice you.. But I guess it didn't go well.

"Where are you going?" He walked up to you. You didn't responded. "I said where are you going?" He grabbed your wrist, he had a strong and harsh grip. "Let me go!" You tried to jerk your arm away.

"Answer me, where are you going!"

"I'm leaving you!" You yelled at him. He glared at you before pulling you towards him. "You're not going no where!" You wanted to cry but you knew if you did... He'll know you've always been weak.

"Let me go Matt!" You pushed him off. "Listen here, you're not leaving me." He said close to your face. You tried to punch him off but it didn't work. So you pulled out pepper spray and spayed it at his eyes, (Reader, don't ask why but all girls should carry pepper spray..) causing him to curse out loud. You took the opportunity to run and cry.

Funnyman's P.O.V

I was walking down the street until I heard crying from not a far distance... Wait.. It's getting closer.. Closer.. And more closer... I can hear it way closer now and Whoa! Someone tumbled over me. Casing me to fall.

"Hey! Watch where- oh! Oh! (Y/n)!... Are you okay?" I saw it was her who was crying. Once I saw her cry.. My heart shattered... Wait what am I saying!

I shook the thought out of my head. I didn't knew what to do, so the best I could do was place my hand on her shoulder.

She unexpectedly hugged me still crying. "(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), what happened? What's wrong?"

"M-Ma-Matt.. H-he.. He j-just.." Her sentence was broken into pieces. "What did Matt do?" I wiped her tears away.

She cried, "H-he is be-being a-a je-jerk! H-he doesn't l-l-love me l-like before!" 

Matt's been treating her like crap? Well that's not nice. I hugged her and she placed her head on my shoulder. We stood like that for a good 5 minutes until her cries turned into small sobs.

"You okay?" I pulled away and looked down at her, "y-yeah.." She looked down. I lifted her chin and stared at her (Color of Eyes) "if you need to talk to me, i'm always here for you~"

Before I pulled her into a kiss I heard her whisper, "Thank you.."