Dating Sucks

Your P

Your P.O.V~

"Come on (Y/n)!" Your friend kept forcing you into the dating love life.

You hated it.

Love was stupid who needs a man to tell you what to do? You hated it so bad you rejected every boy who tried to wing you.

"No! Look you know why I'm not dating anymore (Friends name)." You crossed your arms and sat on your couch. "So no. You can stop trying.."

"(Y/n)! That was just two boys! The first one sure.. The first boy you dated was desperate so I understand that but the second one.."

When she was going to say the second boy you dated.. Your fist grasped the couch.

She stood quiet knowing you were really heartbroken after you dated him.

"The second boy you did love him but.. He left you since he thought you weren't trying.. But I promise it gets better you can't just give up like that" She tried cheering you up.

"Yeah right, I rather not get heartbroken again.. Crying over a boy is just waste of time.." You tried your best to not cry.

When you dated him... He was really sweet, funny, and caring. But he left you because he thought you weren't even trying. It made you depressed.

"Come on.." She gave you a uplifting smile.

You looked away.

She stayed quiet, "Don't worry if you do end up dating again you can thank me later. Anyways it's already late I have to go bye love ya girl" She approached you and hugged you.

"Bye" And you saw her walk out the door. When she left, you flopped down the couch and began thinking about those memories you had with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Friends name) P.O.V

Poor (Y/n) I feel really bad for her. After the break up with that guy she cried endlessly, I tried to do everything I could to cheer her up.. It took a lot for her to get over him but when she remembers him. She cries.

I hope I didn't get her sad again.

But she can't give up like that. So I thought of an idea.

I took out my phone and began to dial someone who might help. He will help me out and we will make her happy again.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

....

"Hello?"

"Hey! I need a favor to ask you"

"What's up?"

"I have a friend of mine who needs my help. Well kind of.."

"Help? Well I guess I could do something but what do you mean 'Kind of?' Start making fucking sense (Friends name)"

"Fuck you! In case you haven't realize, I'm trying to hook you up with someone!"