Chapter 1: beginnings

*infinity's POV*

I woke up, my eyes fluttering open. I knew exactly what today was. It was the day I was finally going to have a permanent family. I didn't know much about them, my new parents that is. All I knew was my Foster mom and dad, who I loved deeply had gotten a phone call from the adoption agency a few weeks ago, and they told me I was going to have a new, permanent (hopefully), mom and dad. And once you get picked by a couple no one really ever complains. There is currently (including I) 6 foster kids living here and our Foster mom and dads actual daughter, her name is Lilac, who was 17 1/2 years old, she always got upset if you forgot the 1/2 she just is kinda a rush to grow up I guess. She has been since I got here when I was three. For the past two years all she has wanted to do is grow up. I'm not really sure what she is going to do when she gets there, but I don't think she knows either.

These thoughts are going through my mind as I swing my legs over the fluffy pink comforter for the last time. Lilac walks in as I stretch my hands to the ceiling before sending them back to rest on my hips.

"Hi Fin" she said before bending on one knee to be at my height. "We got to get ready, cause your new family will be here in 3 hours"

"But i still new to pack!" I said shocked.

"I know" she grinned "lets get started. But first you've got to get dressed."

"What should I wear?" I asked. I wanted to look perfect for these people.

Lilac walked over to my small wooden wardrobe that held, wellmy entire wardrobe. She riffles through the clothes, she pulled out a shirt, pants, and shoes laying them down on the bed. I went over to observe the outfit she picked out for me. She had picked out the cheetah print sweater she had got me for my birthday, plain black leggings, and a pair of black flats that had little cat ears and.a.little cat face on the toes.

"You get dressed and i'll grab a duffle bag" she said before exiting the room.

I threw on the clothes as my roommate and only other Foster girl, Miranda watched me from her bed sourly. She really is usually very kind and bubbly but she was always very bitter on days when someone is leaving. I can't blame her, she is 13 and have been here since she was 5. If I doing my math correctly that is 8 years. But hey at least she gets her own room now.

Lilac returns with the promised duffle bag before folding and packing all my clothes and shoes I the bag with pleanty of extra space.

She zips it up throwing it over her shoulder and taking me by the hand before leading me down the hallway into her bedroom before allowing me to sit on her bed. She walks over to dresser to pull out a velvet box from er jewelry case. She opens it to reveal a silver necklace that spells out 'infinty' in a fancy writing.

"I hope you like it." She said smiling.

Before I could tell her I love it her mom comes into the room.

"Fin" she smiled her eyes effect and blochy like she had been crying "they're here"

"Come on" Lilac said taking me by the hand leading me downstairs into the living room.

I walked to find six teenagish looking boys sitting on our couch.

"Infinity, this is your new family" Lilacs dad choked on his words.

"Ready to go" a tall boy with dark hair piled high on his head said.I just nodded astonished and slightly confused. Lilac wrapped me in a bear hug. "I love you Fin" she said a single tear rolling down her pale cheeck. "And you know my mobile number I you need anything"

I just nodded "I love you" I said before hugging her goodbye. I turned around to face a boy with a lip ring and red winter looking hat on his head. "Come on, lets go home sweetie" he said picking me up placing me on his hip. Another boy with pretty blue eyes and another wintry hat grabbed my bag as we went it into the LA sun and piled into a black SUV. The one with the metal ring attached to his lip placed me down gently on a booster seat clicking me in before sitting down next to me.

"Alright next stop home" the one who carried out my bag said starting up the engine of the car.

*********************

A/N OKAY SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS NUCH AS POSSIBLE. OKAY WELL LIKE, VOTE, AND COMMENT OKAY BYYYE