Chapter 2: Dynamics

***Sam's POV***

Connor started the car and pulled out of the outrageously long driveway, and eventually onto the road.

"Lawd" Kian said from the back seat "I am hungry"

"Me too" JC half whined "can we get some taco bell?"

"Yaaas" Trevor said in a sing songy voice.

"Sounds good to me" Connor shrugged "Fin, are you hungry?" Infinity simply nodded her head as Connor strained looking in the mirror to see the tiny motion.

"Guess were going to taco bell" Ricky cheered.

Connor pulled into the parking lot and all the boys got out. I got out then help Infinity out of her booster seat and picking her up so she rested on my hips wraping her tiny legs around my torso and her even smaller arms around my shoulders and neck. Ricky held the door open for the both off us, we walked in the fast-food restaurant the strong smell of meat and cheese hitting us instantly. I stepped in line with the rest of the boys going over the menu.

"Do you no what you want?" I asked her. I guess it wad kinda a stupid question to ask her. Considering she was only five and I don't even know if she as stepped one foot into a taco bell prior to this. And just like I thought she would she shook her head shrugging her tiny shoulders.

"Do you want me to order for you?" I asked her.

She just gave a small nod and weak smile.

As we got closer to the front of the line she laid her head on my shoulder burying her face into the crook of my neck. I didn't think she was sleeping because her breathing was still the same it was when we walked in. After reaching the front I ordered my usual and a soft taco with a juice box for Infinity.

After getting our food Fin lifted her head off my shoulder readjusting her legs and arms. I set our tray down on a table with the rest of the boys before setting her down on the booth seat and taking my place across from her.

We all started eating in silence before Ricky broke the ice.

"So we didn't really get to introduce ourselves earlier so maybe we should." He spoke "okay so, I'm Ricky. I love Pokemon, and my car" which starter everyone introducing themselves.

"I'm Justin. But everybody calls me JC. And I have a dog named wishbone."

"I'm Kian. And I love okapis and I have a lovely girlfriend I hope you get to meet sometime."

"I'm Trevor. I loooove to sing and you can buy my new single the darkside on iTunes" we all luaghed a little at the last part.

"I'm Connor. I'm in a comityed relationship with internet. I have two cats back at my parents home they're called Sam and Pre"

"And I'm Sam. I'm kinda going to be your dad" I smiled "and the rest of these guys are kinda going to be your uncles".

"Okay" she said simply looking at her food.

***********************

A/N OKAY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN FOREVER OOPS SORRY. BUT GOOD NEWS. IM GOING TO GO SEE O2L IN CLEVELAND SO YAY. AND WOW 168 READS. IF ANYONE ELSE IS GOING TO THE CLEVELAND SHOW COMMENT BELOW.