Just some Magic

Chapter 1-

      The party was booming. “Rock that Body” by Black Eyed Peas echoing through my small two story house that lay on the river.

      I stood on a stool with my mini skirt and mid drift flowing as I swung my hips to the rhythm. “Rock that Body…..Come on!” I screamed through the crowd. I closed my eyes still moving my body. Without seeing the entire party staring at me like I was a party goddess; I was able to concentrate more. The music flowing into my skin, I jumped off of the stool, my body moving in unison with the song.

     Wiping the sweat off my brow, I walked over to the kitchen to intoxicate myself more. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and chugged it.

       Throwing the bottle on the counter I skipped back to the party. I started swinging my hips at a brown haired guy. He frowned at me and motioned me to come over. He pulled me close, but in a brotherly fashion. I frowned, I am not drunk enough to not recognize my own brother! Am I?

          “What are you doing Cassie?” he asked angrily.

           “Nothing Joey, I broke up with you. I’m not your responsibility anymore. “I yelled at him  when I finally recognized him. I can’t believe he had the guts to even show his face at MY party, at MY house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            “I thought we agreed to be friends.” He said. Guys they don’t understand that once we break up, we never want to see them again. If we weren’t meant to be together in a romantic way, we weren’t meant to be in general.

             “I was trying to be a good sport!!!!!! I never want to see your sorry excuse for a face ever again. I hate you and you better go before I get one of these lovely gentlemen to kick you out.” I said motioning  to all the buff football players that had surrounded us.

             He snorted and spun around on his heel and left. I let out a sigh.

            “Cas do you want me to beat him up for you,” all the football players said in unison.

         I shook my head no; he had ruined my night by sobering me. “I’m going to take a break,” I explained. They smiled but looked at each other confused.

         I squeezed between the couples dancing to get to the door. I needed air and they were in low supply in there.

         As soon as I made it out the door the smell of smoke hit my face, my eyes watering from holding my breath from the cigarettes deadly fumes I sprinted out toward my old tree house. I built it with my dad when I was five.

        Climbing up the ladder I realized how drunk I really was. Trying to keep my balance I hung to the rope with all my strength.

           Finally I got up to the top. I scrambled to get onto the floor of the tree house. i smiles when i saw there was no random couples making-out or something more disgusting in my precious tree house.

           I pulled all the bean bags together to make a place that I can sleep on. grabbing a blanket that i had left up here the night before, I cuddled into the itchy fabric of the bean bag and closed my eyes. after about ten minutes darkness consumed me, pushing me into dream land.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N-

Hey people if anyone is reading this............anyway this is my first story that i have published on Wattpad!!!!!!!!!!!! so if it isn't very good...please understand!!!!! It would appreciated  if you could leave comments about my story and if i should change anything!