Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Looking down at my phone, the party completely forgotten, I noticed a text message.

“Hey Cas, your favorite friend is back!” I read out load slowly.

Jamie! He is finally back from Canada! he has been gone for six months, because his dad loves the ’mountain air’. I have missed him so much. Then I thought about the day we met.

Flashback-----------------------------------

“Brownie!” a males voice called from behind me.

“Are you talking to me?” I gently asked looking for the owner of the male voice.

“Yeah! Babe I got a present for you and your hot body!” a gorgeous boy said smirking. He had red hair {probably dyed} the color of rubies, bright blue eyes, with a tall muscular body. I stood there melted by the presence of the boy with the gods body.

“Um are you ok Brownie? Cat got your tongue?” he said playfully.

“May I help you?”I asked, still stunned that he was even talking to me.

“Yes, yes you can. Please let me escort you to dinner tonight.” He said with his eyes twinkling.

“Uh sure?”I said surprised.

“Great pick you up at 8? Don’t worry, I already have your address.” he said with the biggest smirk I’ve ever seen and believe me when I say, I have seen a lot of smirks. At eight he showed up right on time with an arrangement of mayo packets from the school lunch. We went to Chuck’E’Cheese and Jamie ended up tackling chucky.

I have to say it was the best day of my life. Even though we weren’t bf/gf material we still hung out 24/7. We became best friends.

--------------------------------------End of flash back

I grinned at the memory and quickly texted him back.

‘Yeah! I missed you!!!!Meet me @ the parkJ!’

I ran to my closet to pick out an appropriate outfit for the park when I came across a pair of denim mini shorts and a Joan Jett tee. Smiling I threw the clothes on; I haven’t dressed like this in forever! Those slut heels start to hurt your feet after a while, so I slipped on a pair of neon green converse and jumped in my car.

I drove for what seemed like hours until I spotted the tall pine trees that surrounded the park. ‘Yellow Bay Park’ I said silently inside my head. I pulled into the parking lot and turned the ignition. When the engine cut off I jumped out of the car, and pressed the lock button behind me, never can be too careful you know.

I fast walked to the playground we always met at with my arms pumping. Who ever got there last had to buy whatever we ate, and I was short on cash right now.

I spotted his ruby hair from across the park, slowly closing into the red slide. Our base. I smiled to myself when I started sprinting to the slide. “I will not lose!” I yelled to him.

His head shot up and he grinned, devilishly. Then he started running, his perfectly sculpted legs moving faster than I ever thought was possible. That fiend! I can’t believe him! He knows he is way faster than me, I mean he is a football player. I wouldn’t know what position because I couldn’t care less about that stupid sport.

I touched my hand to the bottom of the slide and grinned victoriously when I looked up and saw that Jamie had already been there for like ten minutes. Great!

“Cas I will pay anyway, it’s the least I can do for ditching you for six months.” He said with a genuine smile placed on his smart alic face.

I smiled with thankfulness. Then scowled.

“I can’t believe you left me!” I said with mock anger.

“It’s all fun and games until the whore gets hurt.” He said with mark sarcasm.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey people! i promise to put longer chapters if i get two votes.........at least 4 pages!