Chapter 2

Chapter 2

        I was standing in the middle of the school dance with the cutest boy I have ever seen in my life. Then all of the sudden Joey came up and grabbed my arm and locked me outside! I looked around and saw all of my ex-boyfriends standing around me smirking. I turned back to the door and started to bang on it calling out for help.

         Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Darik, my first , and only real love. The only guy who ever broke up with me!

          “Cassie, you are invited to my wedding! You know with May, and NOT YOU!!” he said laughing in my face. May????? May is my best friend, she would never date one of my ex-boyfriends that I really cared about……and maybe still do.

             I fell over crying as all of my EXs started laughing, and some smirking. Darik still stood there with the wedding invite in his hands extending it to me. I felt sick, but my dream self reached out and took the invite.

              The front held a picture of May kissing Darik, but his eyes were glued forward facing where the camera would have been. Under it said ‘Darik loves her! Not you Cassie’.

              As if I wasn’t crying hard enough already, I started bawling. Tears falling of my face 30MPR. I started shaking uncontrollably, and fell to my knees.

            “Open it Cassie, see what is inside. I dare you.” he dared.  

          I opened it slowly and out fell another card. I stretched out and pulled the other card close to my face.

            “Celebrate the 1rst b-day of May and Darik’s daughter, Sammie.” I whispered. Sammie was the name me and him had picked out for our daughter that we would have together. He couldn’t leave me, and then use our baby name!!!!!!!!!!!!!

             I woke up sobbing into my beanbag. I kept my eyes shut trying my hardest to fall bad asleep. But it didn’t work. So I sat there crying my eyes out, laying on a crappy bean bag!!!!!!!

              Thump!

          What was that????!!!!!! Someone must have come up here while I was still asleep!

           I really should install a lock up here. I will make sure to put that on my To-Do list, under clean the house.

                Thump!

            I closed my eyes tight and pretended to snore. Maybe the person didn’t realize there was a person up here. Maybe the party was over and they were looking for a quiet place to crash. As soon as they see me they will leave. Or will they do something to me!

             “Ouch! Someone needs to replace that board; splinters and my feet so don’t mix!!!!”

A loud snobby sounding girl’s voice squeaked. Good it’s a girl I thought silently!

             “Ahhhhhhhh!” I screamed as she poked my leg. “Who are you to poke me? This is my tree house!”

                “Well you are my assignment, turn around so I can get a good look at you!” she commanded.

               Assignment?? What does she mean? I started turning around, my eyes still closed tight. As I opened my eyes a beautiful petite girl with curly blue hair stood in front of me. Well petite may be an understatement. She was probably about 3 feet tall. As I let her looks sink in, I noticed something.

                                    Her Pink Wings!

_______________________________________________________________________

Another chapter……comments please!!!