Part One-Going Down....

I have a few songs for this chapter. For Cayden's POV Exit Wounds by The Script and for Sky's POV Heaven Forbid by The Fray. Picture of what Clara & Callie would look like.....you know, since they look the same.

Cayden's POV

 "Cayden, dad's home." I my older sister, Clara, whispered in my ear as I heard the front door slam. I'll get the razor.... I heard a growl and looked up at my other sister, Callie, who was giving me a harsh glare. Callie and Clara were twins, just a year older than me. They both had blond hair that went to their lower backs and sparkly blue eyes. They got that from my father. I got the black shaggy hair and murky green eyes from my mother, who died in a rouge attack.

"If you are going to think those God awful things, at least block your mind." Callie hissed, when we heard a large bang, causing the three of us to jump."Hey kids, wanna go help me train the pups?" My father said, bursting into the small attic that I had to share with my sisters. I could practically sense the confusion coming off of Callie and Clara. "He's insane."  I explained in a 'duh' tone in our mind link.  "Ooh." Callie and Clara replied at the same times. God it's so creepy when they do that. I put the walls up in my mind after my father gave us strange looks for not answering him. "ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" My father screamed suddenly, making the twins jump again while I just winced. 

Here he goes....

My father stomped up to Callie and pulled her long wavy hair, making her whimper. "Hey! Dad!" Clara screeched, and father pulled Callie down to the floor by her hair, and then turning to Clara and slapping her across the face. I jump sat on my bed in horror. Move you damn idiot. But I couldn't. I just watched as father kicked Callie in the stomach while she was still on the ground, and then turning back to Clara and pulling her to the ground next to her twin, who was letting tears silently slide down her face. "Father..." I croaked, getting my voice back. He acted like he didn't hear me, and kicked my sister again. My wolf woke up from the back of my mind and caused me to growl. I sounded so weak. My wolf always just slept in the back of my mind, whimpering every once in a while. Cali was too hot anyway. I didn't shift often, even it was very uncomfortable. My father turned to me and growled back, an amused grin on his face. "Cayden..." My sisters whimpered in my head, but I blocked them out. "Father." I said, feeling black leak into my murky eyes. He's hurting my family. He must pay. My wolf growled in my head, and I held back a bit of surprise as he spoke. Been a while, mate."  I said, looking warily at my father, who was still staring at me, amused. Keep the chit-chat for later, I want to fry this deep shit. I inwardly nodded, letting him take control. A deep growl erupted from my chest, and my sisters sat up almost groggily, shooting me worried looks. My father let out a small laugh while throwing a punch my way, catching me off guard. Now I was shaking with anger. The dick tried to punch me! Once again, my father threw a punch at me, this time being successful. His iron fist hit my right in the gut, and I flew back into the wall, slumping over. I groaned and heard my father laugh heartily. "Good match, kid. Oh, and we'll be heading off to Seattle tomorrow at nine, so be ready for a long run." He said and I heard the door slam. I felt eyes on me and my sisters were looking at me, pain and worry filling their faces. Bi-polar asshole. 

Sky's POV

I stared out the window in my room, watching the rain pour. Lucky me, it's Saturday. It was five-thirty am and my little brother, Steven, was cuddling with me. He was always scared of storms, and I always comforted him. Best sister ever. Mostly because my older sister, Alex, was at school by four. Even on the weekends. I was a morning person, but not that early in the morning! I don't know how she does it. I heard Stevie whimper into my shirt when a loud bang of thunder erupted outside. "Can you sing to me, Sky?" He asked, looking up at me with his bright green eyes. I brushed some thick brown hair out of his face before smiling slightly, nodding. "We'll do it all.Everything. On our own...." I started, and continued softly singing Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol to my three year old brother.

He clapped quietly when I finished and buried his head into my chest. "I love you Skyyyy." He whispered, drawing out the 'y'. "I love you too Stevie." I whispered back, kissing the top of his head.