3 - My Trainer

My eyes widened as I heard the loud yells behind me. I turned my body around to see two men smirking at me. They both looked like typical ragged pirates; one of them had an eye patch and the other had a wooden leg. They were both holding a dirty bag that was big enough to throw me in.

"Oh no..." I muttered as I tried to focus in on them. My eyesight was getting blurrier and blurrier by the second. I heard the two men laughing as they lunged towards me. Just then I heard a deep voice.

"Stop."

Then everything turned black.

~~~

My eyes were opening slowly as the sunlight were settling on it. My head was hurting like crazy. It was like I just got shot there. I massaged my head as I slowly sat up.

"Ah, I see that you're awake." A familiar deep voice said. I turned to my right and saw a tall man with gray hair hair and round glasses. He was wearing a white cloak of some sort.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I snapped. Oops. That might have been a bad idea.

The mad simply laughed and said, "My name is Silvers Rayleigh. Do you remember anything? I'll give you a drink." He walked of to another room and I followed.

"I-I only remember th-that these people were getting closer to me.

"Ah, yes. The slave traders. I guess they wanted to sell you." Rayleigh passed a glass of juice down the bar table.

"Hey."

"Hm?" Rayleigh raised an eyebrow.

"Train me." I said bluntly. What a great way to ask for a favor, you baka.

Silence.

I knew that was a bad idea. I should probably just leave.

"Ok." Rayleigh said. He stood up from the stool he was sitting on. "Be warned though; I won't go soft on you just because you're a girl."

I smirked. "Perfect." I whispered.

~ Rayleigh's POV ~

How much she has grown. How many years has it been? I'm so sorry they couldn't raise you right.

I looked at the 9-year-old girl thinking intently to herself.

She looks so much like her family. Her hair and eyes resemble those of her brother's so much.

"Thinking about them again?" Shakky questioned, a cigarette in her hand. She sighed and before I could reply, quietly said, "She'll meet her brother soon. Not in the near future, but soon. Relax, my husband. You'll need to train her until then."

"I guess your right," I chuckled, "I can see high potential in Erina already. She even knows Haki at such a young age."

I sighed one more time, spacing out while the rays of the sunset beamed behind me.

Kirana D. Erina. Kirana is such an odd name to give. It doesn't even sound like the names are from the same place. With hair like that, Le Roux definitely fits better. Le Roux Tohari, Le Roux Rinakai, Le Roux Erina, and Le Roux Shanks.

A/N
I know in the picture Erina's hair is black and her eyes are green just ignore that I didn't really plan to have her the sister of Shanks so yeah sorry.