A Message for Him

Every time I heard a knock on the door I am so excited that my heart would skip a beat because I know it was you.

I don't like superman nor batman because you are my only hero.

I look at you with so much admiration, I look at you with so much amusement.

Little did you know I am so proud of you. You are the best, the most amazing, the funniest man I have encountered. You pick me up when I fall and blow my wounded knee and you told me "Get up its ok. To fall". I'm good at riding the bicycle because of you, I like to wake up early even if its weekend because it's our time and no one can ruin it. I heard a lot of stories about you when I was a baby. You collected all the toys in a fast-food restaurant; bringing it back home and we will build it together. You will be home just to wash my baby clothes and after which you will be back to work.

I still remember my first good serve in badminton because you taught me how. I still remember that you bought a lot of kites for me to have fun. I remember that every time I am tired from walking you'll carry me on your back. You are my best friend, you are the best, you are the only person whom I wish I could play forever. I am brave enough to face my enemy because you'll be there to rescue me. I am not afraid to make mistakes because I know you'll never get mad at me. I am happy that for more than a billion father in the world God choose you to be mine.

As I grow my needs become bigger I am thankful that you and mama was able to provide everything that I needed. A moment came that you have to work double for us, I understand that.

One night, as I waited for you I fell asleep and when I woke up you were already at work. I told myself that it's okay but as time went by, haru haru ( everyday) I realized that the same thing happens. At first I missed you and it broke my heart to see myself waiting at the middle of the night and praying that you will open the door.

2 weeks without communication and I was so worried even though I did not show it; I was hoping that you are okay, that you are not hurt. The thought of you leaving us is enough for me to stop living. I was mad at you; I loathed you so much because of these rumors that you have replaced us; it pained me so much that I wanted to confront you and slap the girl that you are seeing. One afternoon I saw you outside the door, my feeling of hate toward you melted like an ice in a dessert. Instead of cursing you I hugged you and told you how much I missed you and I feel like a part of my life came back. I was happy that at last my best friend, my father, is back. But after a couple of years and many scenarios like this, I have come to hate you for hurting my mother, I say bad things about you, I don't want to see your face, questioning God 'why? of all fathers in the world, why does it have to be you?' 

________________________________________________________________________

to be continue please Comment your opinion and vote at the same time. kamsahammida chingu!