A Message for Him...

As I am writing this I want you to feel guilty, I want you to feel how neglecting you are as a father. But why? Why do I feel like I am begging for you to come back and be happy with us? You're the one who rejected me, you're the reason of my misery, I feel so unloved, lonely and rejected by the person whom I look up to, my best friend, my savior, my defender, my father. Am I not worthy to be your daughter? Is it my fault? Am I not enough reason for you to stay and continue your life with mama? Am I nothing to you?

I thought you were my hero, you don't want me to get hurt but why? What happened? You are now the cause of my pain, the reason that I am crying and hurting; the reason that I lost my purpose in life; the reason why I'm like this. Are you happy that you have deceived us! I thought you loved me? I thought that you will be my father 'til the end of times but why? When you left, you did not just leave and destroyed our family, you have destroyed my dream and my life.

The daughter who needs answer,

Beloved Pearl

enough rea�J7L��y

After writing this, I just saw my self crying and sobbing as hard as i can. The emotion that was hidden by a long time came out like there is  no tomorrow.

THE END..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well ano masasabi nyo po? comment your opinion, suggestions but not to much violent reaction...  hehehehe