Chap 8

Chap 8 of Save me

Olivia Pov

*Dream/Flashback*

I wake up in a all too familiar place, the white walls covered with band posters and drawings from when I was young. As I sit up, I hear yelling coming from down the hall. Me being the curious one, I get out of bed and open the door just a bit to see if there's anything out there worth checking out. As I poke my head through the tiny crack in the door, I am frightened by what I see, my father lying on the ground and seems to be unconscious. As I step out of my room, I see massive amounts of blood; But the only thing was, it wasn't my father's blood. His injuries from what I could tell were minor so that means someone else is in my house.

Loud banging noises come from below, I creep down the stairs and shocked from what is in front of me. It's impossible, it just can't be. There in my living room, is my mother. The mother that I longed for, the one who held me close when I fell and scraped my knees, who would read me stories and sing lullabies to make me fall asleep. She was here, I try to speak but it comes out in a tiny whisper. So tiny that even a mouse couldn't hear. "Mom?" She suddenly stops what she is doing and turns around. She heard me.

"Oh hunny, How I've missed you! How are you darling?" She says in that sweet angelic voice of hers. "How? How?" I stutter, I just can't seem to get the words out. " I never died, I got out of that car and ran away. I couldn't stand being around your father anymore. I'm so sorry I left you sweetie " She whispers as tears run down her face. I am in disbelief, I can't decipher whether or not she telling the truth or merely a figment of my imagination. But from the smell of the blood, the odor is so strong. This must be real. She is here. As I think of the blood it reminds me why I came down here in the first place. My mom is standing here, as I look down I noticed blood stains on her, blood which isn't hers either. So I ask. "Mom who's blood is that?"

She looks down and then back up at me and smiles, her smile isn't sweet. It's twisted and evil. "Why dear it's your fathers, he needed to be taught a lesson. He won't ever treat you that way ever again. After I realized what she said. I asked her "Did you kill him?" She smiled and shook her head no. I breathed out a sigh of relief, not because I care about him. But I couldn't stand to lose her again. "Although I might have injured him quite a bit" she explained. "Mom we need to get out of here, the police will find out and I can't lose you again." She nodded "Pack your things darling, and I know somewhere we can go." I ran upstairs and started packing frantically. Deciding what to take and what should be left behind. A few hours later, I had a few boxes packed and as I was bringing the last one down I glimpsed at my childhood room and said farewell. I past my fathers unconscious body, seeing as he still hasn't awoken. I'm quite glad. I made my way down the creaky stairs and out the door. My mom pulled her truck up to the driveway. Of course after she cleaned herself up and the house. You may wonder how could I just leave him there, he is still you're father. But I did.

End of dream

I woke up, and sat up realizing Harry wasn't there, I look at the clock on the side table. It's half past noon. I sit here and think

about what has happened these past few months, after we left the house, my mom found us an old abandoned flat. We moved in and we were happy for once. Two months passed then my mother was taken from me once again, the police barged in; removing her from my grasp. I remember yelling at them to let her go and she had done no wrong, but of course they didn't listen. My father blamed both of us, but evidence only pointed towards my mother. He was also put away, for abuse, drugs and so forth. That was the last time I saw my mother. I will never forget her.

I decided to get my lazy ass out of bed, but once my feet were on the floor and I began to stand, I collapsed. The door flies open and Harry rushes to my aid. "Oh my god, What happened?" So many questions thrown my way. " I fell, I didn't think I'd still be this weak" Harry sighs, then scoops me up and puts me on his back, he carries me to the lounge area. I realized that the place was very quiet. Too quiet, especially with 5 boys living here with 2 girls temporarily living here. Oh I forgot to mention that. The boys thought it be easier on me, and well as for Molly, since Harry got to have his girlfriend stay, Niall wanted his girlfriend to stay. Yes girlfriend. Molly finally asked Niall out, and he said yes. Well more like screamed but you get my point.

I asked Harry why is it so quiet. "They went to a meeting" Harry said nonchalantly like it was no big deal. "Don't you need to be there?" I asked. "No I need to take care of you, the boys will fill me in" "Won't Simon be mad?" He shrugged, not caring whether or not he might have pissed off Simon. "What if he fires you?" Would Simon really do that? I ask myself. He chuckles and replies "Ha I don't think so, who could ever replace me?" I laugh at his cheekiness. "Well than Mr. Cheeky, I could think of some one who could take your place." "Oh yeah, and who would that be; You?" He laughs "Actually yes!" I say smirking at his shocked face. " I'm serious Harry, they could call me Harriet haha the female version of you" he shakes his head and his curls are flopping all over the place. I realize that I am still on his back. "Um Harry, you do realize I'm still on your back right?" As he walks over to the kitchen. "Oh I forgot" he says.

"Nice to know you forgot about me" I say as he sets me down on the couch. He blushes in embarrassment and apologizes. It's quite alright because I'm used to it. Not by Harry but when I was in school no one would bother to talk to me, I did seem to exist in anyone's world except my own. Enough of that though, I am quite happy now. "Would you like some brunch? I made pancakes and eggs." Harry yelled from the kitchen. I nod very quickly because I am starving.

*After Brunch*

"Oh I am stuffed, I think I might explode" I say. Harry looks at me, he pouts and before I can question why he's upset he says "If you explode I will be all alone and sad, so please don't explode" I giggle at his cuteness. " I could really use a nap right about now. Do you want to come join me in my bed?" Harry asks. I nod and get up, to see if I am able to walk now. I can but I am a little wobbly. We walk hand in hand to his room. I get under the covers, Harry follows my motions. I look into his eyes and say " Harry, I know this might be too soon but I just wanted to let you know that I truly love you." He smile becomes wide like a cheshire cat and he opens his mouth and says " I feel the same way, I have never felt this way about anyone before and definetly not this fast, I love you Olivia and forever will" I grab him by the neck and pull him close, smashing our lips together. We fit like two puzzle pieces. He bites my lip, I moan and I slightly open my mouth. He takes the chance to slip his tongue in. Our tongues battle for dominance, he wins of course. Soon we are in a heavy make out session. Harry all of a sudden on top of me and he slips his hand under my shirt and I go into panick mode. I tense up and Harry stops and looks at me. Once he see whats happening, he starts apologizing " I'm so sorry Olivia, I didn't even realize what I was doing, please forgive me!" I sit up and put my hands on his " It's ok but I am just not ready for all that yet, sorry." " No baby don't be sorry, It's my fault and it's ok I'll wait until you're ready" He places his hand on my cheek and smiles at me. "How about that nap, hmm?" He whispers to me, I nod. We both settle back down into the bed and slowly drift off to sleep