Edd x Reader Pt.2 ( lemonz )

(double d p. o. v)

she must think im a freak. suddenly she sits down next to me saying she needs my help. "sure, what do you need help with?" "I need help with the cankers, they beat me up in their trailer" she said in between sobs. this angered me, I didn't care if they were girls they were gonna pay. "I PROMISE I wont let them hurt you again, because I-I love you"

(reader p. o. v)

(double d p. o. v)

I suck and rub her breasts, how plump they were, I couldn't get enough. soon I felt her entrance and she was wet. I shove my hand into her panties as I finger her entrance. her moans filling the house, it turned me on. soon her panties were off and tossed into a corner. soon my shirt came off and my pants as well. I saw the worried look on her face as she pulled my pride out of my red heart boxers. she look at how big it is. then a pleasure came to me. I look down and saw she was deep throating me. my moans encourage her as she licked and nibbled on the tip. my head rolled back as I came into her mouth, she swallowed it all.

(reader p. o. v)

he came into my mouth and I swallowed it. I flipped him and I took control. I was bouncing on him screams can be heard through the neighborhood. I climaxed onto my purple fuzzy rug 'shit' I thought but I didn't care. I was flipped again only on all fours. "you ready?" "yes, be gentle" "I promise" I try to hold back my blood curling screams as he pushes it in nice and slow. he stopped to let me adjust. as soon I gave a nod, he went at a steady pace but gradually picked up speed. I couldn't hold my screams back anymore. "AHHH, D, IM CUMMING!!!!!!!!" " me too" soon he pulls out and lays next to me our bodies snuggled aginst each other. "wow, d" "I know, _____, I love you". "I love you too" we didn't hear the footsteps as my mom came thru the door. "_________, YOUR GROUNDED, AS FOR YOU MR. D, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" 'yes mam". he kissed me goodbye as he got his clothes back on and stormed out. but he left his hat behind. as my mom walked out angry I grabbed the hat and smell it. knowing I couldn't see him again I wisper to myself "goodnight my sweet d, I love you"