Eduardo x Hotheaded!Reader

Things you look out for:
Y/n (your name)
P/n (pets name)
F/n (Fake name)
F/f (favorite food)
H/c (hair color)
H/l (hair lenght)
F/c (favorite color)
===========================================
-Your P.O.V-
Man...Moving?...Yes.We are moving..What the?! Im talking to myself again! (Jaiden: Pardon Me ;^;) We Moved to England..Which is the neighborhood named is Eddsworld...Strange..Hm..Sounds Good...Meh..I'm A hotheaded,Awkward,Creepy..Welp i had a 2 Storied House...But it was an (F/C) Colored..It was beautiful! Though...I'm done packing now..The Left is...The couch and T.V and my Controllers,Video Games,And...My Xbox,Ps4..Right...the Moving van is coming in 1:00 today is 12:00 but...i have time to introduce myself..I walked out in the house and walked passed next to the two houses two groups which is fighting...I ran to them wearing a Dark Green Hoodie..and Shorts and Dark Grey Boots..When you walked over the first group turned and Stared which is Bleeding in their noses the second group.Is...Kinda..Psshh...Hm.Weird..The Dark Grey Polo Guy is Staring at me...But..Glaring..So The First Group ran to me and introduce themselves..and the green hoodied guy and chocolate hair said "Hello!,My Name Is Edd! Welcome to Eddsworld!" He smiles and the Blue Hoddied guy with No eyes said calmly but stutterly "The N-Names Tom." he Walks away and the Ginger haired guy said "Hi!,My Name is Matt!,I'm Sooo Beautiful! And so do you!" he said cheerly and the second group with 2 guys that is an ass-chin and roundy-rebelson. And one guys which is does not care..The ass-chin guy said "Hey,My Name Is Mark!Nice to meet you...?" He questioned."Y/n,Y/n L/n." You Politely Said And The Roundy guy. Said "Hi..My name is Jon." You smiled because he is cute.which is he is innocent.and the green polo shirt guy stepped infront of me and said "My Name Is Eduardo! You can call me-" Jon Cutted him up and said "Duardy!,Call Him that!" Eduardo Growled and Pulls him in his collar and Jon yelped in fear and You Snapped them both and they pulled away. And Jon said "I'm Sorry,He's A HotHeaded Guy.."
He said in a low tone like a whisper and you replied "Same as me.." In a mumble tone and Eduardo Looked at you with a 'What the fvck?!' Face. You walked to him and pull his collar inches to your face.He blushed and You quickly pecked his lips and he passed out and you giggled..
----------------------
Sorry its short ;P