Psycho!Jon x Eduardo

-No One's P.O.V-

  Jon had a dark obsession with eduardo. he would secretly steal his clothes and sitting on his bed, hugging the cloth and sniff it like a dog. Sometimes he would spy at eduardo while he was asleep, admiring his bearded face and darkbrown hair. how he Thinks his face is just perfect. This was all Jons secret, he didn't know if he loved eduardo or no, but he was defently obsessed. Jon didn't mind this tho, as long as he could watch eduardo every day and every night, that would be paradse enough for him.
But one day, he happened to hear noises from Eduardos room. curious as the little man is, he peeked inside the keyhole where he saw eduardo in bed, all nude. normally this would excite Jon, but now it would smash his heart to bits as he spotted a female in bed along with him, giggling and stroking Eduardos thick brown hair. Something Jon has been dreaming of doing...
Jon watched them do it, the more he watched, the more he felt something snap. anger building inside, like a flame that burned him from the inside. That girl was stealing Eduardo... Jon couldn't allow this.

After they were done the girl got up from the bed and put on her panties and shirt, heading out to the bathroom real Quick.
Jon figured this was his chance... if Jon couldnt have Eduardo, then noone can. he Went to the kitchen to get the largest kitchen knife he could find. heading to Eduardos room, Jon knew what he had to do.

Once the girl was done in the bathroom, happily humming she returned back to the bedroom and to her lover. but what she saw when she entered the dark room would traumatize her for Life.
Eduardos was lying on the bed, all cassual, almost like as if his body was a mannequin that just had been tossed on the bed. But what was the real shocker was all the blood. blood everywhere. all pouring out from the massive hole where his head used to be, it was like as if someone had violently pulled it off while chopping at it with a Sharp object...and the head... Jon was at the corner of the room, sitting legs crossed with Eduardos head squeezed into his cheest, like he was huging a teddy bear. his Eyes were filled with insanity and a mix of sadnes, slowly he was rocking back and forth while running fingers trough Eduardos thick hair.
he mumbled to himself...
''we will Always be together.... Always together... Always... together.. Always... Always...''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its super small!