Prologue

Gracie Ross is far from perfect, she's a seventeen year old mom. Currently pregnant with a 5 month old baby girl. She deals with the difficulty of a baby, her ex boyfriend who can't own up to his mistakes and much more. Will she convice him to take responsibility for their kid or will it be game over for them?

*******************************

Ugh, I can't get a wink of sleep with this baby kicking inside of me.

I flipped, turned and rolled but no matter what no position was comfortable.

While I'm trying to find a comfortable position I'll tell you about me.

My name is Gracie Ross, I come from a rich family and have lived in a big estate until I turned seventeen.

Around that time I had became pregnant with my baby, by Brady Harris, my baby daddy.

Once my mom found ou,t she told me I wasn't worthy of her love and kicked me off the estate with nothing but the clothes on my back.

I had to get a job at Target and rent a three room town house.

I've been living on my own since March and have provided for myself every since.

My appearence is a 5 foot 7 platnium blonde, with peircing blue eyes. My style is mixed with ballet and skater.

Anyways back to the story:

I finally decided to get up and turn on some soft music.

It should make me fall to sleep, for the most part. I turned on my playlist and hopped back in my bed. Lucky for me I soon drifted off into sleep.

* DING - DONG, DING - DONG*

I woke up to the annoying sound of my door bell. I ran downstairs to see what the commotion was about.

I opened it and was suprised to see Lucy at my door.

"Your early," I mumbled, today was Lucy's day to carpool but I didn't expect her to come early.

"No your late!" she snapped, I glanced at the clock behind me.

"Just wait a few minutes," I said then ran upstairs like a mad man.

I ran into the bathroom and turned on the bathtub faucet. I stuck my head under and grabbed a towel.

After wrapping my head with the towel, I started on my makeup. I put on a thin coat of eyeliner along with mascara and lipstick.

I took off the towel and rubbed leave in conditioner through my wet hair. Somehow I managed to pull it into a bun, it wasn't the best but it wasn't too bad.

Next I threw my clothes on, my outfit contained a tutu and some knee socks and a tank top. I threw on my jean jacket and a snapback.

"I'm ready!" I yelled as I grabbed my book bag and we went out the door.

"Your baby bump is starting to show," she stated

I groaned loudly, "Please don't remind me."

I was definitely not looking forward to school. Every since I got pregnant I've been kicked off the cheer team and the popular girls have been giving me a hard time.

Even the teachers don't give me respect anymore. They just don't look at me the same.

I reluctantly stepped pass the doors of Washington High. Then as if on cue all eyes turn toward me, but of course Lucy being the easily irritated person she is, flicks off everyone who stares.

I chuckle at her immaturity and just pull her along.

"I appreciate it." I say to her with my most sincerest smile.

I then head to my locker only to find Brady leaning against it.

"What do you want!" I spat at him, he just frowned and asked "I'm not allowed to ask how my daughter is?"

I almost did a double take. "Are you actually willing to take responsibility for her?" I asked hopefully.

"Don't jump to conclusions, I just simply wanted to know if she was healthy or not." I seriously wanted to punch him.

"She's fine, now get the fuck out the way! Why can't you take responsibility for her!? Y-You jerk, I hate you!" I yelled at him, I was now on the verge of tears.

How dare he basically reject our daughter!? He's such a douche, oh I hope he burns in hell!

Heads turned at my sudden outburst, my cheeks had redden in embarrassment.

I pushed Brady out of the way and opened up my locker. I gathered stuff for my first three classes and headed to my first class.

I walked in and took my seat in the middle of the class room. I started to write down my notes, but soon felt a cramp. It hurt so much that I cried out in pain.

"Gracie are you all right?" My teacher Mrs. Stevens asked. She's my favorite teacher, we have this sort of connection. She told me she had a kid around my age too, so she has no right to judge or pity me.

I walked up to her desk, "Sorry I just got a sudden cramp." I whispered.

She took out a hall pass and scribbled some information on it.

"Go to the nurse and get a heating pad." she instructed, I nodded my head and smiled slightly at her.

It was a long walk to the nurse, the walk took at least ten minutes if you go at this slow pace. Well on the bright side it gave me time to think about Brady and how much a jerk he is.

Why won't he step foward and be a man, a real man would! Gosh he doesn't even think about my perspective! I'm the one who has to carry a baby for nine months, and I have to care for her by myself!

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice I arrived until I bumped into the wall.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my nose, great now I have to stay at the nurse longer.

"Are you ok?" this green eyed boy asked.

"Um... yea." I said shyly, he waved at me before turning.

"See ya around," I watched him walk down the hall until he was gone.

'What a cute guy...'

I walked in nurse office and found Nurse Emma typing away on her laptop. She looked up and smiled at me once I tapped her shoulder.

"Hey Grace what can I do for you?" For some reason Nurse Emma calls me by mickname, but I also call her by herd. She's twenty eight, but already has a husband and two kids.

"I need a heating pad and an ice pack." I pointed towards my nose which now felt like it was pulsing.

She spun around in her chair and got up to get some ice and a heat pad.

I waited patiently on the plastic chair.

"Here you go." she handed me them and sat back down.

"Hey Em I need advice. Brady said he didn't really want to be apart of the baby's life." she looked back up and frowned.

"Grace that's just what he wants, he wants you to care. Pay no attention to him and he'll come crawling to you like a baby!" she giggled into her palm, she is so silly for her age.

"Hey Emma I forgot my bag in here." I never heard anybody beside me call her by a different name, I wonder who it is.....

*******************************

A/N

I hope this chapter was long enough. Please don't be a silent reader I would like some feedback.

So make sure to recommend, follow, vote and comment!

This chapter is unedited.

Picture of characters on side------------>

<3 Indy_cakes <3