Chaster 6 - 'Brady?'

Chapter 6 - '

"Hi we're here for a five o'clock appointment," I said to the receptionist.

"Name?"

"Gracie Ross," she typed something's into her computer and told us to sit in the waiting room.

We walked to a chair and sat down, I took the time to play Subway Surfers before they called me. Brady and I followed the lady to a medium sized room, with cream colored walls.

"The doctor will be with you shortly,"

Bullshit!

Every time I come here it takes at least thirty minutes. So I pulled out my phone and played Flappy Bird.

"Ms. Ross?" I looked up from my phone n a daze.

"Uh Hi," she instructed me to pull my shirt past my stomach and lay on the chair.

She rubbed this translucent jelly on my stomach.

"Wow already your baby is six pounds, but she's nice and healthy! You might have to give birth a month early if your baby gets too big."

"Thank you," we walked out of the room in a rush, well that is until I was a wall of pamphlets.

Brady gave me a look like 'where did her mom go wrong?' as I got one of each.

"What? These are very helpful!"

He just shook his head and took them away from me.

"You can read these later."

We walked out the building and to his car.

"Hey I need to go somewhere tomorrow." I wonder where. I nodded my head, I guess I could do something while he went out.

We drove in a comfortable silence back to the house. No one stirred; not ever a mouse.

Brady unlocked the door and we stepped in.

"Mom? Marly? Melissa?" No one answered.

"I guess we're alone." Brady wrapped his hands around my waist. He planted light little kisses on my neck.

I clawed at his arms, eager to escape his burning kisses.

"S-Stop." I intended to come out as strong. However I failed miserably. He pecked me on my lips and let me go.

"I'm going to bed now." I walked up the stair and entered my room. I fell belly first onto the bed and drifted off into sleep.

-

"Gracie, I'm leaving now." I heard Brady say. Fuzziness clouded my vision as I looked up. While I rubbed my eyes.

"Mmhmm, see you later." He left the room with an unreadable expression on his face.

I laid my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes. I tried to go back to sleep but he had already woken me up. I got up from the bed and looked for some clothes. My eyes settled on a long gray dress with a black and grey leopard pattern cardigan. I put on some red flats and spritz on some Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume.I put my long hair into a milkmaid braid and smiled at my reflection. Even though I'm only in highschool and already having a baby, I feel as though I'm responsible enough to have a baby.

I grabbed my car keys and got in my Chevy. Moments later I arrived at The Nook. It's this cosy place I discovered not too long ago. I was served right away because of their great quality.

"So how have you been?" A lady behind me asked.

"Good. How's Josh?" A familiar voice asked.

"Your son is fine, but I was wondering if you wanted to come back to my place?" The women asked suggestively. The urge to turn around was killing me.

"Yeah so we can catch up on old times." I could hear the grin in his voice. I turned around slowly with my glass of iced tea in my hand.

The tea fell out of my hand as I saw who it was.

"Brady?"

*******************************

Aren't you glad I finally updated? Well I'm starting this Wattpad story called Beauty and the Beast on Wattpad, so I'll be updating less. It's kind of like a little project so yeah.

And I'm wondering if I should delete The Bad Boy and I. If you think I shouldn't then please let me know.

Comment

Vote

Follow