Chapter 2- Brady's POV

Brady's POV

What is she doing around him? Blushing and all that crap, just because we're not together doesn't mean she's not mine.

I always vented out my anger by hooking up with girls, but my instints told me not to.

"Hunter let's go somewhere quiet," Amber winked suggestively at me.

"Fuck off!" I yelled grouchily, she turned away angrily.

Why is she on my mind!? I need to talk to her so bad, before I actually thought about having a future with her until she had a baby.

I wanna work things out with her, but I'm scared I'm way to young to take care of a kid.

I laid my head on the lunch table thinking about what to do. Maybe we could date again and see where that takes us, I would ask her at the end of the day when she wasn't busy with Ian.

School was finally over so I rushed to her locker. She stood there getting out her books and stuff.

"Gracie, do you wanna go back out?" She turned towards me and a bitter smile crossed her face.

"No Brady I told you we're done. There is no we or us anymore, there's just me and you. My baby comes first and if her dad isn't willing to step forward then so be it. I won't promise I'll wait for you, but maybe there's still a chance." Her last sentence gave me a bit of hope and it encouragrd me.

If I want to get ready for fatherhood and keep Gracie far away from Ian, I'm going to need some help.

-

"Mom what should I do?" I whined to my mother while laying on the couch.

"Brady you are truly an idiot, I told you that when you and Gracie do that kind of stuff use protection." dhe shook her head at me dissapointedly.

"We got caught up in

the moment."

" Well whether you like it or not, it was your fault just as much as Gracie's that she got pregnant. Now why did you just tell me that she got kicked out?" She was clearly frustrated at my stupidity.

"Bec-"

"I'm just glad-"

"Mom listen I offered Gracie a room here, but she was still angry at me. In fact she was furious, so she told me she could provide for herself and left." I cut my mother's ranting off and she got quiet.

"I want you - no I need you to help take care of the baby." I felt sick to my stomach.

I honestly don't know what to do.

*******************************

Well it was super hard writing that small bit, so I most likely won't post a guys POV too often.

Also dedicated to @JustBeautifulgirl, she made me feel so happy with her comment!

Anyways vote and comment and follow!!!!