Chapter 7

~*~*~*~*~ YO PEEEOPPPP!!! Been busssy on Video Chat and Skype.... so Sorry! I decided to uplaod this chappie quick... :D Sorry that its so small.....

Almost have 640 fans!! Thank you all! :D So much. It means the world to mean! It really does, I am just a girl from a small town and 16, I cant believe I got this many! So really thank you!

I will upload different chapters to different stories soon!

AND I WILL UPLOAD MY NEW STORY!!! Shipwrecked :D I have a few new stories, on my laptop... but I dont got them posted... I know id be SCREWED if it were to crash... but id guess id put my hard drive in another laptop, maybe itll work... probs!!?

Anyways!! ON SPRING BREAK!! We didnt get much of a winter here in Canada! Which is SUPRISING!! Like Canada is suppose to be like.... Snoww, Cooolldd everything!! Like... ??

I do still Roleplay, if people are wondering! I am an Admin on the RP, Rising Sun. If you wanna join MESSAGE ME! Or Ashley (TeamCullen0401) or Katt (MyLastFate) <<--- I think.. if its wrong im worry Kitty Kaat!! Still love me? :D MESSAGE ME OR THEM IF YOU WANNA JOIN!! 

If you have any questions for me, Id be glad to answer them! Comment or message me or PM me! It doesnt matter, I will usually answer.

Another, I had someone ask if Choosing Fate (Firelight Sequel) was up, cause it said it was no longer aval. I checked it, it says its up there and fine. My friend checked it too, I have no idea why its like that, and I am really sorry! I will upload that soon... I have a bunch of chapters for CF to be posted, but I havent got anytime..

I really have to go!! :P <3 Love you all! VoTe and CoMmEnT and FaN!!! :D Lets see if I can get 650? It would mean the worlds to me!

Breaking Dawn Twist

Chapter 7

Bella's POV

****

I dreamt of the beautiful island we spend our honeymoon on, Carlisle and Esme said we could borrow it, Isle Esme was so beautiful, so perfect, I couldnt think of a better place to have my honeymoon; We were on the beach, the moonlight and stars shining down on us, everything was so amazing, nothing could ruin it! Or so I thought...

Three beautiful little girls came running towards us, behind them, was none other then the Volturi. I was scared, not for myself, but for the girls. I didnt even know them, but something was pulling me. Those three little girls meant everything to me, I felt the need to protect them, It didnt even matter that I didnt know them...

Everything suddenly changed. The beautiful girls were hiding behind me, Edward was beside me, and the Volturi were still charging towards us, but I suddenly wanted them to charge at me.

I got crouched, a huge smile appeared on my face.

They all suddenly stopped, I was confused. Why had they stopped? I was ready for them to charge at me, I wanted them to charge at me!

A growl escaped my lips and they looked beside me.

The only person beside me was... Edward! Slowly, I turned around to face him, he was grinning, looking at the Volturi. "As you were." He muttered.

They all nodded their heads and left, like they were following comands of their master.

Edward stroked my cheek. "My Bella." He whispered seducively; The girls ran off to go play, but I was too stunned to even more. What the hell just happened!?

His arms wrapped around my waist, and he pulled me against his chest, he groaned. His hungry lips attached to mine, he was a little agressive, but I couldnt pull him away even if I wanted to.