Chapter1

I can feel your smile

rest upon my face

And I can feel the warmth

and gentleness of your embrace

I can hear your laughter

it's music to my ears

And your voice still whispers to me

and wipes away my tears

~~

"Keller!!"

My head hit my desk when it slipped off my arm.

"Huh what?" I asked.

I sat in English listening to Mrs. Rathburn rant about listening in class and I happened to fall asleep.

"Do you know what I just said?"

"Its disrespectful to fall asleep in class. You should always be listening and paying attention then you looked at me and found me resting."

The class snickered making her turn red.

She turned a hard glare on me and I just smiled stunning her for a moment. Making her stare in awe at my smile.

She shook her head and turned back to the board seeing as I answered her questions right.

You know she is going to call your mum right?

I looked at Harley straight in her black eyes.

Yeah but my mom just leaves the phone on the table until she is done talking now.

She snickered quietly.

As long as she doesn't mention me we are good.

I laughed and turned my black eyes back to the board.

The bell rang and we both left the class joining Cain, Nathan, Drea, Hayden, and Patch.

Patch interlaced his fingers with mine and leaned down to my ear.

"How was Mrs. Rats class?" He whispered in my ear making me shiver.

He smiled at me and I said, "Usual. She hates me. I hate her back. We argue. She loses. Which slowly makes her insane." I smiled at the end and made a i-dont-know gesture.

"I'm surprised she hasn't sent you to the office yet. You are a mean person." he said.

I smacked his arm and gasped, "I am not mean!! She just doesn't know how to handle this level of awesomeness."

He chuckled and said, "I'm kidding," he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I wanna know how to handle you." in a seductive voice.

I blushed madly and walked away from his chuckling body.

I caught up with Harley and seen her staring at Nathanael longingly.

I threw my arm over her shoulder and asked, "When are you going to confess your undying love for him?"

She quickly covered my mouth while saying sh a million times.

"He can hear you!!" she whisper yelled.

I licked her hand and she quickly pulled away.

"Oh my god Keller!! That's disgusting!!"

"You shouldn't put your hand on my mouth. Anyways I'm just saying I think you should tell him."