Chapter five

Linda really thought that she felt safer with Charles than with Stephen. She didn't know how to face Charles after what happened, she just thought that he was only nice to her, but not in love with her.

      Charles didn't go to work after Stephen has been arrested. He thought that she would no longer love him again.

"What I've done?!!"He shouted and broke the vase. His hand was cut and bled hardly. He didn't care and left it bleeding because the wound in his heart was more painful than the wound that was in his hand. He quitted drinking so he won't feel tired all the time. He was so miserable.

     Linda wanted to call Charles, she tried many times, but it seemed that he didn't hear the mobile. She decided to meet him in his house. She was so worried about him. When she arrived , she rang the bell many times till he opened. His face was pale and wet from crying.

      She was so worried, she thought that he might be ill. He kept staring at her sadly as if he it would be the last time.

"Charles are ok? You seem very ill!"

"Linda I'm ok... Come on in.." His voice was filled with misery. She looked at him sadly.

"Do you need any help in doing something?"

"Look Linda I can't even look at your face, I'm sorry for what happened!"

"Tracey told me everything."

"Told you what?"

"She told me about you how really loved me, how you promised yourself to protect me"

"Oh, uhmm about that...."

"Don't say anything else, you seem really tired!" She kissed his cheek which got red instantly and left.

    He was seriously ill, but his heart was still broken. He felt that it would be the last time to see her. He didn't know why he had this strange feeling.

       Stephen could communicate with one of his men.

"Kill Charles Winters.."
"What?"
"As I told you! Get rid of this man!"
"Okay sir... But!"

Stephen ended the call...

    He thought that Charles was the one who destroyed his life. On the other hand, Charles was only doing his "work".

    The other morning Tracey and Linda decided to visit Charles since he's ill. They rang the doorbell and he opened.

"Good morning girls!"

"Hey Charles!"

"Are you Ok now Charles?" Linda asked quickly.

"Yes I'm okay now." He said smilingly.

"So since you're ok what about hanging out with me and Tracey?"

"Ok then Iets go!"

While they were walking Stephen's man was following them. Tracey went to buy some chocolates to Charles. When she got out of the market, she saw the man pointing the gun at Charles. She shouted to warn Charles.

"CHARLESSS LOOK OUT!!"
The man quickly shot Charles and ran away. The gun went through his heart. The pain that was in Charles's heart was removed. When he fell down, Linda called the hospital and yelled. She tried to wake him up. She hugged really hard that her hands and clothes were full of blood.

"Noo!! CHARLESS!!" She cried and yelled loudly.

       Tracey couldn't believe what happened. She was standing infront of Charles and there was no reaction because of the shock. She fell on her knees. He's dead now, he only wanted to hear "I love you" from Linda. Love wasn't on his side. Love destroyed his life. He knew that it was the last time to see Linda...

                     The End