Chapter two

Love isn't a game so there's no gamers. Charles found himself lost alone. He really wanted Linda and he was afraid to lose her. Stephen Churchill was a young handsome man who lived near Linda. Linda liked Stephen and Stephen also felt the same way towards her. He was planning to marry her. He wasn't a great guy, he was a drug dealer and an addict. Linda didn't know about this, it wasn't very obvious that he's an addict because he has been addicted to some sort of drugs lately.

    Charles didn't know about Linda's soulmate. He was thinking about asking her. He hoped that she is single. In the night, he called her to meet up in a restaurant near her.

     They got dressed and met there. She was wearing and long red dress, when he saw her, his eyes were shining from happiness. She was more than beautiful to him. They ordered the dinner and talked.

"You look beautiful..." He said shyly

"Aww! Thanks." She was blushing a little.

"So how are you?"

"I'm good and how about you?"

"I am so good!" He laughed

They remained silent for seconds.

"So Linda do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes! His name is Stephen Churchill. What about you?"

"............"

He kept silent for a minute. He tried to avoid looking into her eyes so he won't cry. He couldn't speak because of this miserable shock.

"Oh.. Well.. No, no I am totally alone." His face got really red.

"Oh why? You're so cute and funny. You know, Stephen really loves me and I fell in love with him." 

      She kept talking about Stephen, but he didn't concentrate on her talking. He kept looking into her eyes, feeling his heart has been broken.

      He felt the worst pain in his life. When they finished, he drove her back home then he returned to his home.

      He cried all the day long, he didn't expect this at all. Love was the worst thing he had experienced in his entire life. He kept drinking till he slept with his face wet from tears. He slept with the same suit he was dressed in. Stephen  wasn't conscious, he went to Linda's home and kept with her all the night.

     The next day when he went out of her house, he stole her gold ring to buy drugs. Linda didn't noticed and kissed Stephen goodbye. Back to Charles, he was in a bad mood and he went to work angrily. When he arrived to his office, he threw his jacket and sat on his chair. Tracey was surprised and then she decided to ask him.

"Is there's something wrong Charles?"

"Tracey DO NOT talk to me now!!"

"Ok I was just trying to help you..."she returned to her desk sadly.

"Ohh Tracey I am sorry I didn't mean to shout at you!"

"No it's okay...."

      Stephen  ran and sold her ring to take the money. He bought drugs and sold them too. He was known there as a great dealer. He took some for himself. He loved another girl called Grace Gilliam. She was also an addict. He only went to Linda in order to steal her money.