Chapter 5.

Sizzle. Sizzle.

Sizzle. Sizzle.

I woke up to the sound of something cooking, and  the wonderful smell of food. After I minute of stretching, I also heard voices. Huh? I followed the smells and sounds. I soon realized the smell was bacon, and the voices were from Ty and someone else. I walked into the kitchen, to see Grayson cooking by the stove and Ty hugging her waist, leaning his head within the side of her neck, watching her cook.

"Hey, no displays of affection in my house." I spoke up jokingly in the doorway. They looked back at me and Ty let go of her, his face turning a slight strawberry color.

"Hey Clyde!" Grayson happily greeted, not phased at all.

"Is that my apron?" I asked, pointing to the 'Kiss the Cook' apron on her.

"Oh is it? Sorry! I didn't know." She apologized, preparing to untie it from her frame.

"Ah, don't worry, he never wears it." Ty looked at her, smiling. She giggled at his sweet attempt and continued to take it off anyway.

"Nah, don't worry. It's fine, just don't try to spill something that'll stain the fabric on it." I chuckled.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, yeah." I smiled.

"Thanks Clyde!" She walked over, hugging me.

"You're welcome."I smiled as we parted and she started walking over to the bacon again.

"It should be done in a few minutes if you want any bacon, Clyde." She informed me. She's definitely a better girl than some girls Ty has dated. Shes also been a good impact on him. Every day since they've been together he wakes up early, with such a bright demeanor.

"I'd be pleased." I replied as she giggled. She isn't the girliest girl out there, but her giggle could fool you on that. She's actually kind of a tomboy in a way. She has short half shaved auburn hair, fair tan and she's just an inch shorter than Ty. She usually dresses in design-less baggy sweaters, with Chuck Taylors, and whatever jeans she could find. She never wears any type of shirt or dress, and I don't think anyone could convince her to. But, she does have light chestnut eyes that could calm anyone, even though she acts tough a lot. Well, besides when she's just with Ty, that is. If it's a small group she acts pretty much normal I guess.

"What'd ya like to drink with eggs and bacon, Clyde?" Ty asked, looking in our fridge.

"Eh, I dunno. We gotta go out to get more groceries soon."

"No we don't." Ty snickered.

"And why is that?" I asked skeptically.

"Gray and I went out this morning!" He cheerfully responded.

"You guys did? Wow, thanks. You must've had to wake up early seeing as it's only about 7:30." I was surprised. Ty had never done anything like this, let alone wake up before 7.

"It wasn't a problem!" Grayson responded during a small moment of silence.

"Wait, did you pay part of it, Grayson? I can't let you do that, you're too kind! Let me pay you back." I offered.

"It's completely fine, Ty and I split it. After all, I did get him to got to this really good supermarket down the street! It's a bit pricier, but the food has such great quality!" She's so kind.

"Well, I'll have to do something to make it up to you both, dinner tonight, I pay?" I asked.

"Deal." Ty smiled.