UPDATE: Guess what? I'm back!

So, I am back (as you have read above) Haha, I have been so busy with school and musical. But now musical is over and spring break starts soon so I thought...hmmm, why not write some more of .....

'OMG! IT'S THE STORY ABOUT LONG ANNOYING TITLES THAT GIVE AWAY THE WHOLE STORY!'   So here I am...in my financial literacy class, writing once more because I don't want to do my work and I have an A so why not? (:     Okay, so enough ranting about MY life (don't want to start sounding like poptart girl...if you don't get the reference- go back and read the 3rd chapter if you want to understand and be cool like me.)   Alright well...hi. *deep breath* How are you? This chapter is just going to be me talking to YOU because-you know what- I don't do that enough. I need to be a little more considerate, don't you think?   So how's life- how's your family? Really? For a good answer- see 1. For a bad answer see 2.   1) YAY! I'm so happy for you. That's wow...that's fantastic.   2) I'm so sorry. If you want to talk about it, I'm here for you. I still love you! ...Was that creepy? I apologize for my INDECENCY! GOSH!!!!! STOP YELLING AT ME!     Wow...so this was pointless and I really am becoming poptart girl....NOOOOOOO!!!!

So, this was just a little update and I wanted to let you know that I'm back. I'll be posting actual chapters soon.   K, so bye now!