Knock Knock * and cue the laughter*

Okay so who has ever watched a tv show/read a book series and they just start to go down hill? Well, here are some new solutions!

1. ) VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES. If you don't have anything original to write about, there you go. If you are writing a book completely unrelated to the topic, who cares? JUST THROW IT IN THERE. Or if you ever have your own tv show which is going great but then you start losing people, just throw in some vampires and werewolves. (Ehem, Wizards of Waverly Place- I mean they already had wizards, so why not?)

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!  You thought I was serious? Of course not! You should know me better by now. DO NOT DO THAT PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU. And if you think it's okay to do that and find unoriginal plotlines entertaining.....it's cool, we're still friends but I disagree. . . a lot. IT ERKS ME!            RJKFGBOGBFGM<> SDJK>SDNHDSVGNDGN?ENMFANSFBJDVGGNK?DNMDNGBSFCSDBLBNL?SDGNKL?NKL?GSNKL:DBG:NSDKL

....keyboard mashing. it helps the frustration ..you should try it sometime.  Go ahead, I'll wait. . . . . . . . .wow......you call THAT keyboard mashing? PUT SOME SOUL INTO IT. GKJSNDEGFGBDSBGdeguiowebvguiBpieuGFnogbuipedbgfghu::fbeoufbguobg......See, yeah...there you go. Beautiful.........you're a natural.

WAIT! Off topic. Okay...so yeah....

2) Result to bad comedy -_-

~If you want to be really funny, make sure to add some overused jokes in your writing.

Example: He was as hot as Edward...but better. He doesnt sparkle. Hahahahahahahahahaha...ha.....ha no.

Please don't do that. That stuff is said so much it hurts my ears. But if you can think of original comedy, that's good. I love comedy just not if it's super cliche' and un original.

~Or you can throw in an inside joke between you and your friend so no one else knows *insert british voice* what the bloody hell you're talking about.

Example: I smiled at him......ORANGE BANANAS! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEh (oops awkward lower case h there)

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH.....heh.....heh.........Really? Stop. I'm sure that colorful fruit is really hilarious but your inside jokes are not for stories that other people will read.

~ Or if all else fails, resort to cheesiness!~~

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Banana!

Banana who?

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Banana!

Banana who?

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Banana!

Banana who?!

Knock, knock.

I GET IT, YOUR'E A FREAKING BANANA! ... BANANA WHO?

Actually, I'm an orange.

.....Orange *deep breath to keep from screaming* ...who?

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

..........Are you done talking now?

...Yes.

So thanks for reading! I love you...in the most creepy stalker-ish way! Just kidding. So okay bye.

Oh and question of the day: What's your biggest writing pet-peeve?