Hmm so where are you going with this?

So, today we are going to talk about stories in which seem to be going NO WHERE. What I mean by this is they repeat things over and over...and over and over to make their story seem longer. The longer the chapter isnt always the best if youre just dragging it on. It can be very, very, very...very annoying ;)

Example (Not a real one):

I stared at him in shock. I was completely and utterly shocked. You couldnt get more shocked than me. I was the definition of shocked. Look up shocked in  the dictionary and there I am. So, I was very, very, very shocked. He stared back in confusion. Completely confused. His face was so confused it made me confused. That's how confused he looked. I took a step forward. A big step forward. The biggest step forward I had EVER taken. He seemed like he was about to punch me- like seriously punch me...in the face. A huge smack, big old punch to the face!

Yeah, that was bad.

Another thing is when people use huge run on sentences!

I stared at him in complete shock and you couldnt be more shocked than me but he looked confused so I took a HUGE step forward- the biggest step ever and he looked like he'd seriously punch me, you know and I was so scared...and frightened and worried.

Or when people write a bunch of cuss words to prove how 'strong' they are with their writing.

"Hey b****!" I screamed at my b**** of a friend. She gave me a f****** rude look and f******* stared at me.

"What the h*** are you looking at you b****?" Seriously she's *@*@***@*****&#&#**#*& annoying &@*#& and @@&@*@*@*@**@*@*@*@. Yeah...

Its just over done and annoying.

Well, thanks for reading!

Next Time: Read to find out (: