Im gonna rant about super long cliche titles that give everything away!

OMG! IT'S THE STORY ABOUT LONG ANNOYING TITLES THAT GIVE AWAY THE WHOLE STORY LINE&THEN WE'LL GO FALL IN LOVE WITH MY  BROTHER'S BFF OR A WEREWOLF OR SOMETHING! (included: wattpad pet peeves)

Hurray!!! If you are reading this then you were probably wondering what my title was about. Well, I shall tell you. It is exactly what it says. I am here to talk about long annoying titles (and then...other chapters about my other wattpad annoyances. and the last part you dont really have to do-unless you want to- its just a joke at all those cliche stories out there.)

Sooo...long titles.

1.  I just want to say; they are usually NOT funny. Yes, there are the occasional ones that are fine but ...

2. you want your title to be a first impression. To pull someone in. They wont want to read the story if they already read it all in your title (besides this stories title...cuz its amazing)

3. They can be very annoying (as shown above.) I mean really. It's not cute.

4. I  dont even have words to describe the pain they put in my heart.

5. I Mean, Really? "OMG! IM IN LOVE WITH MY BFFS BROTHER WHO IS A WEREWOLF AND WE FALL IN LOVE BEHIND HER BACK AND HAVE LITTLE VAMPIRE BABIES WHO GROW UP TO BECOME EVIL BESIDES ONE REALLY CUTE ONE WHO GROWS UP TO BE A DENTIST." You practically wrote a NOVEL alreay!

5. Cliche, Cliche, Cliche. Nuff said.

AND NOW!! *Dun, Dun, DUNNN!* The worlds most long, unoriginal, most plot spoiling, ridicualous, absolutely UNCOOL beyond belief wattpad titles EV-ER...

 [NO OFFENSE what so EVER to any of these stories! These really might be great stories. I am simply talking about the titles.]

5. .I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? [Oh, no. You must have forgotten that. You know what you didnt forget to mention? THE REST OF THE STORY]

4. I have a werewolf boyfriend. Who's arranged to marry a werewolf girl. While I'm human. FML.  [Really, FML? Really?]

3.My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gang banger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy [I'll just tell my whole entire plot line to everyone - and - WHOAH! That was 'unexpected' a WEREWOLF? How original.]

2.I'm a vampire who hates werewolfs... then i get imprinted by one!  [Thats nice. Thanks for sharing.]

and lucky # 1. OMGZ my brothers bff is a Vampir nd i tink i luv him! P. S. im pragnent nd emo [letzzz jusstt totullyy give awaii everythin and theenn speel eveyrthign wrongg. cuz we're coool ;) u nd me. ps. im hungry and annoyed]

(I own NONE of the titles from 1-5 and they are real stories from wattpad. I have nothing against the stories- or the authors. Just the title. Which really is none of my buisness, this was just for humor/ out of a lil bit of annoyance. If you would like to know who these are by or read them, search the titles.)

Hope you enjoyed. Next chapter?! Coming soon: Spelling time with blank_pages: Liikee sereeeously. ?! OMGEEZ.